Elle

NFR! Merch Drop

31 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Did anyone get the FIILY Dickies jacket? I'm so tempted but I wanna see how it looks irl

the jacket is lovely and it just has the most perfect fit. probably my favourite of all of her jackets considering most of them are nightmares

14 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I love the FIILY Dickies jacket but it's a little bit expensive for my pocket rn... so I sent my BF a subliminal message via Twitter, since my birthday is next month :mj:

For everyone who's broke and doesn't have a SO, I saw this TikTok where you put a link to a wishlist in your Tinder bio, swipe right on all the sugar daddies and some will literally buy you stuff to get your attention

(haven't tried it but if this works hell yeah you go girls :creepna3:)

7 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

For everyone who's broke and doesn't have a SO, I saw this TikTok where you put a link to a wishlist in your Tinder bio, swipe right on all the sugar daddies and some will literally buy you stuff to get your attention

(haven't tried it but if this works hell yeah you go girls :creepna3:)

Let’s create a Shanice account for catfishing and scamming sugar daddies :mj:

jk, I don’t even have Tinder nor other dating app

Lanarat.png

On 9/2/2020 at 12:40 PM, electra said:

the jacket is lovely and it just has the most perfect fit. probably my favourite of all of her jackets considering most of them are nightmares

I am looking for a between-seasons jacket: can you tell me if the jacket kinda keeps me warm in the fall when the weather is nasty or is it more suitable for the spring/summer? Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Satellite Kid said:

I am looking for a between-seasons jacket: can you tell me if the jacket kinda keeps me warm in the fall when the weather is nasty or is it more suitable for the spring/summer? Thank you! 

i would say its quite in between, could definitely be warmer if you just have a jumper or a hoodie under it. light enough as well for slightly warmer days. its a heavy but thin fabric they used!

4 minutes ago, electra said:

i would say its quite in between, could definitely be warmer if you just have a jumper or a hoodie under it. light enough as well for slightly warmer days. its a heavy but thin fabric they used!

Thank you! You helped me a lot. I will order it.

29 minutes ago, electra said:

anyone who wanted the fuck it i love you hoodie from urban outfitters, they're currently running a 50% off promo on top of the fact its only sale, so it's only $20!! go treat yourselves girls!!!

I think I got the last medium, tysm for posting!! 

1 hour ago, electra said:

anyone who wanted the fuck it i love you hoodie from urban outfitters, they're currently running a 50% off promo on top of the fact its only sale, so it's only $20!! go treat yourselves girls!!!

Thank you!! I hadn't ordered to COTCC UO vinyl yet, so I just ordered both right now.

Fun fact/story about that sweatshirt - at the Kansas show I attended in 2019, Rob came out to the queue about an hour before we were let in with a bunch of those sweatshirts in hand offering them to some of the freezing girls in line. I was absolutely freezing, as since it was only an hour before we were being let in, I had already ditched my coat, scarf, and the pajama pants I was wearing under my dress while queuing.  I still had a light cardigan and a friend I met in line gave me his poncho too, but I was still very cold - I was wearing the dress Lana wore at her Dallas show in 2018 and it's teeny tiny. All my friends were telling me to ask Rob for one of the sweatshirts, and my friends even shoved me in front of him, and I fell (lmao.) He asked me if I was okay and I quickly laughed and said yes before I ducked behind my friends and yelled at them for doing that lmaoooo. But yes, my shyness got the best of me and I chickened out of the chance to receive a free LDR sweatshirt from Rob Grant himself. But hey, paying $20 for one instead isn't bad at all! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

Thank you!! I hadn't ordered to COTCC UO vinyl yet, so I just ordered both right now.

Fun fact/story about that sweatshirt - at the Kansas show I attended in 2019, Rob came out to the queue about an hour before we were let in with a bunch of those sweatshirts in hand offering them to some of the freezing girls in line. I was absolutely freezing, as since it was only an hour before we were being let in, I had already ditched my coat, scarf, and the pajama pants I was wearing under my dress while queuing.  I still had a light cardigan and a friend I met in line gave me his poncho too, but I was still very cold - I was wearing the dress Lana wore at her Dallas show in 2018 and it's teeny tiny. All my friends were telling me to ask Rob for one of the sweatshirts, and my friends even shoved me in front of him, and I fell (lmao.) He asked me if I was okay and I quickly laughed and said yes before I ducked behind my friends and yelled at them for doing that lmaoooo. But yes, my shyness got the best of me and I chickened out of the chance to receive a free LDR sweatshirt from Rob Grant himself. But hey, paying $20 for one instead isn't bad at all! x

omg noooo if that had happened i would have been first to try and talk to him omg imagine meeting rob grant