Elle

NFR! Merch Drop

I have no idea how to here but I will on twitter! It doesn't look awful by any means, just a little different than I was expecting from pics.

Go to imgur.com, upload your picture from your camera roll, copy the image’s url and come back to LanaBoards, type and paste the url link here [*/img] and post it, but without the *. ;)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Received my “boulevard” shirt today - shirt is nice and thick and the print looks good. The collar is super weird and tight however, hopefully I can loosen it up a bit.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

What's the sizing like?

Just tried it on quick and threw it in the wash but a little bigger than I would like, the sleeves are a little long too.

Y3nudE2.jpg

Thank you!!!

Just tried it on again after washing it - yeah the collar is just straight up weird. It almost feels like there's an additional collar on top of the regular one. The shirt seems to have been made in LA, even though I ordered it from the UK store.

if the shirts are 25, why did they charge me 50 for a t-shirt at the Jones Beach show?

concert merch is notoriously marked up because it’s so easy for people to steal so they have to compensate for their losses :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png

If I want to cancel my order for the album cover shirt on her website, do I just contact them? I’m seeing the exact same shirt for sale with the dates on the back at her concert and I would rather have that one.

These are all pretty cool, ngl. I think the only one I'd actually buy is the LDR Boulevard shirt, but the wind breaker is pretty dope and the crop tops are pretty "Lana" and cute for women. Does anyone have real life pics of any of this merch?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Anybody manage to snag a spare keychain at any of the shows?? Every time I made it to a Merch stand last night it was sold out! Any ideas whether it will pop up online?

Did anyone outside the UK buy this NFR Glitter Tape?

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Norman-Fucking-Rockwell-Exclusive-Alternative-Cover-Glitter-Cassette/68EO0NV9000

They don't send it to my country (GER), so I would be happy if anyone could help / send me a link to another online store. I just could find used ones on eBay and ones for 30 EUR.

Are they selling it on tour right now or is it really just a UK thing?