Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Radio Interview with DK of ALT 105.3 - August 28th, 2019

Lana called into San Francisco's Alt 105.3 to chat with DK about her upcoming tour, surfing, having coffee with Camilla, and memories with Stevie Knicks.

Listen here:

(I'll work on transcribing this one too)

https://omny.fm/shows/talk-more-with-dk/lana-del-rey-with-dk

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It will be fun to see who she will bring with her to the tour, and I hope she’ll sing some songs with them because honestly, I doubt her fans/stans care about any other artist playing on stage when they bought the ticket to see Lana, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

DK: Do we have any more covers that we can expect from you in the near future?

LDR: [Talks about "Season of the Witch".] Did I do any other covers? No, I don't think I have anything going on-- although, y'know, for the last couple of years on the side I've been doing some kind of, like, along the lines of the surf stuff, I've been doing some sorta like west coast covers just for fun. So I don't really, I feel like maybe one day in the next couple years I'd, I'd sorta like to put them out there for fun.

DK: You should! So you've got 'em recorded that you'd do it just for fun, you just haven't released them?

LDR: Yeah, well there's like a couple guys that we used to have a little side band which has since disbanded, but we did some covers at the time and I just, I always thought they sounded kinda good 'cause it was done live, like all singing and playing all kinda on a couple mics. It was pretty different, but, um, yeah, I've been thinking about that.

:O  :O  :O  :O  :O

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.