Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Happy bday to my fave! 
love you with all of my heart. I didn’t know at first that you would be so « prophetic » with the pandemic that was about to hit, how your songs would resonate on a deep, deep level and accompany me throughout. The Greatest, Venice Bitch (favourite song by far), Mariners Apartment Complex, Hope, Fuck It I Love You: they are all career highlights. 

5 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

what color do you have

The pink UO one :hooker:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

happy 3rd birthday norm! being The greatest album ever made really fucked shit up -

everybody wants to be u and every single song on this album is just holy

Happy birthday to this absolute masterpiece!! From start to finish this album feels light and breezy but holds so much complexity beneath the surface and packs a real heavy punch. Lana changed the game a second time with NFR! and it will go down in history as a monumental record.

Still my favourite album with Venice Bitch being the greatest song to ever live. :wowcry::cryney2:

happy birthday norman!!! thank you for blessing us with the absolute masterpiece that is venice bitch! took me a time to fully appreciate you entirely but here we are 3 years later

such an easy listen, cool and flowy as a breeze

shoutout to my favs venice bitch, mac, bartender, fiily, the greatest, hope, doin' time :heart:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Happy birthday to the epic that is Norman Fucking Rockwell! 

I’ll never forget where I was when we were first introduced to this record, hearing Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch, and Lana debut the title of the record in an interview with Zane Lowe. Such an uncanny album title with poignant themes to follow would serve to create an album that functioned as a sign of the times while also allowing listeners to become one with and see themselves through the music.

I have so many great memories tied to this record, and for that reason, it’s always going to be one that I come back to and resonate with so closely. Happy 3rd birthday, Norman. 🏄‍♀️☄️🌊🦋

happy bday to the album that brought me back to lana after a few years of not listening! when hope is a dangerous... was released it blew me away and turned me into a rabid lana stan once again. i remember when NFR leaked (a day or two early? i forget) and just listened to it like "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT," the title track really did announce her legend status in a new but still very lana way. this was such a fun era w her surfer girl looks, the gorgeous greatest/FIILY video, TONS of interviews and appearances etc. plus this era is the literal reason i am obsessed with neon green to this day, sorry about it. if the U.S. still exists 100 years from now (:crai:) this will be considered an all-time great american piece of art (the next best american record lol even tho that song is thee skip for me).

ALSO this is the release that made me finally get an account on LB rather than just lurking and bc i love it here that also makes the era xtra special <3 it was SO fun to have people to talk to about this album and lana stuff in general. 

aOaIzH2.gif

9 hours ago, MrFameKills said:
Heard you're back in the bar again
Hangin' out with your stupid friends
Playing with your guitar again
But I don't fucking care

Cuz you're just a man
It's just what you do

the way i would KILL for the demos...

aOaIzH2.gif

happy 3 years norman <3 this honestly might be my fav lana album, deserves all the recognition it gets (although i wish people would give this recognition equally to lana’s other records)

cant believe its been 3 years :crying5: happy bday to one of my favorite albums ever!!!!

a true summer record that sounds like long drives and beach days. its so warm and familiar. such a masterpiece :flutter: