Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Lana was singing

Jesus is my bestest friend

So I took her to Vatican city to hang out with Saint Peter too

hehe

9XwHfa0.jpg

by the way

CD costs 23 euros in Italy

:O

Wow I bought it for 15 euros in greece

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm listening to it in my HomePod and the mixing is amazing. Don't know where are u listening to it.

what? return your HomePad, baby. It’s broken.

Jk!

So you’re telling me you can’t hear how bad the level of her voice is in How To Disappear, FIILY, Cinnamon Girl? It’s very annoying. Also someone realized there’s a weird clipping sound at the beginning of HtD.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

what? return your HomePad, baby. It’s broken.

Jk!

So you’re telling me you can’t hear how bad the level of her voice is in How To Disappear, FIILY, Cinnamon Girl? It’s very annoying. Also someone realized there’s a weird clipping sound at the beginning of HtD.

Then I should return my Beats too. 

I don't find anything annoying in those tunes. Maybe is a question of taste. I like it, you don't. Then it doesn't mean it's bad mixed.

Love the album!

Will def be something you can appreciate more and more with each listen! Something to simmer a bit.

I initially didn't like Love Song when the leaks happened but it really is beautiful!

I'm even here for TNBAR and I'm a hardcore demo stan.

HTD isn't so bad, I like the character of it. The main thing that bothers me with it is the mixing, how the volume goes up and down!

Does the opening strings in NFR remind anyone of the Love Demo snippet? It's always kind of reminded me of that, beautiful.

Fave songs: The Greatest, California, Mariner's (Still so fresh to me). Things will probably change up with added listens. Great record!

Then I should return my Beats too. 

I don't find anything annoying in those tunes. Maybe is a question of taste. I like it, you don't. Then it doesn't mean it's bad mixed.

lmao what? that has nothing to do with TASTE. If you have a good ear to hear those little details you will know.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I love Cinnamon but I have to say that it is annoying how the volume of the song suddenly get louder on different parts and I have to keep on adjusting my volume, but other than that, the song is incredible 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So everyone who doesn't complain about the mixing is because we have a bad ear? nice to know sis.

Listen, buddy, I’m just trying to express my opinion on the album and pointing out the flaws of it. I’m not trying to argue so you can keep your shady attitude to yourself. Everyone who hasn’t complained about the mixing simply have not noticed it. Some people have good ear for music (I don’t have a good ear for music either but you can still determinate those little details of you know what i’m talking about). It has nothing to do with taste. If you really wanna fight with someone go to the Charli XCX thread or just yell at your pillow. I’m just trying to be nice. If you can’t have a normal conversation on a forum, just log out!