Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

even people who aren’t hardcore lana stans are calling NFR aoty i love to see it

As they should... Lana really gave us her best album  :hooker:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I love how Ajay was just crying throughout the entire reaction. Her loving htd’s production, she got taste! She wasn’t crazy about California tho but I wasn’t surprised cause she isn’t all that crazy about Ultraviolence either and it got that same vibe.

qfrWuBl.png

I love how Ajay was just crying throughout the entire reaction. Her loving htd’s production, she got taste! She wasn’t crazy about California tho but I wasn’t surprised cause she isn’t all that crazy about Ultraviolence either and it got that same vibe.

I dont trust people who dont like calfornia tbh 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

What did Ajayll say? I didnt watch it yet.. did she like it? Or something negative?

I just finished watching her reaction and she loved every song (even cried like 3 or 4 times throughout the video) except for California and Bartender

gbSBViK.gif

ok HTD sounds better and better the more i listen to the album...it just sounds more interesting than most of the other tracks

Same. I Adored the Piano live version. But right now I've listened to the album version for 12 times. It's so dreamy and beautiful. I love it. Its perfect for NFR.

ok HTD sounds better and better the more i listen to the album...it just sounds more interesting than most of the other tracks

honestly it’s got a lot more going for it than many other songs on the album... I’m just completely baffled how it’s at the bottom of so many people’s lists. I guess some people don’t clean their ears regularly. :crossed:

14417469274.gif

I just finished watching her reaction and she loved every song (even cried like 3 or 4 times throughout the video) except for California and Bartender

Those 2 are really good tho. But Its ok. Iirc she didnt like alot of UV and HM.

California is literally my favorite song off the album but yea i dont blame her, like its just not her style

I really love it. The first lines..I feel like shes talking to me. Because alot of times I feel like im not doing enough or I'm incompetent. I could do better ...but I just slouch around and at most times do only 2-3 activities in a day...when I could do much more if I just was happier or free