Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

interesting that she said FIILY is her most "dishonest" song... she really is playing into California being the best place on earth trope since she calls it perfect, hm... im genuinely curious if the toxic plastic-y passive LA culture doesn't get to her? (I know she's constantly on the road, maybe thats how she gets away from it)

Edit: corrected to FIILY

interesting that she said California is her most "dishonest" song... she really is playing into California being the best place on earth trope since she calls it perfect, hm... im genuinely curious if the toxic plastic-y passive LA culture doesn't get to her? (I know she's constantly on the road, maybe thats how she gets away from it)

She said FIILY, right?

interesting that she said FIILY is her most "dishonest" song... she really is playing into California being the best place on earth trope since she calls it perfect, hm... im genuinely curious if the toxic plastic-y passive LA culture doesn't get to her? (I know she's constantly on the road, maybe thats how she gets away from it)

Edit: corrected to FIILY

dont wanna sound dumb but... which song is FIILY?

okay nvm Fuck it I love you  :toofloppy:

dont wanna sound dumb but... which song is FIILY?

okay nvm Fuck it I love you  :toofloppy:

Fuck It I Love You

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Can we just have one Lana era without her impulsively saying something stupid

"For me, the issue of discretion is just not an interesting concept… I’m more interested in, you know, "With Obama as the president, me and everybody I know, I think we felt very safe and protected" and "Baby you're so ghetto", what’s going to happen with our ill-thought out possibilities. Whenever people bring up not making rash statements, I’m like, godI’m just not really that interested."

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I don't know where else to promote myself and i'm too lazy to create another thead, so...  :hooker:

I've created a NFR tour concept for Love Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imcyPuycuz8&feature=youtu.be if you wanna check it out  :usrs:

[Cello, Violin, Piano, Bass and Drums were added]

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Because that's the idea behind that verse. He pretends he's here for her, but he really isn't.

She meets him and tells him about her problems, she appreciates the way he takes her serious and listens to what she has to say. But he's not REALLY going to be there if she needs him, he just comforts her and acts as if he would help her through her struggle. They probably once were that close but by now, their friendship has started to fade. And that's how he disappears from her life - step by step.

holy.... shit..... you're actually right wtf like zero sarcasm this has actually changed everything in my brain towards this song?? you know when people say "thanks I hate it" wellll THANKS I LOVE IT wtf omg

Wq9zHLl.jpg

why is she talking too much about ariana is she blackmailing her or something

lana baby blink twice 

They have a song coming out together! With Miley Cyrus in it as well. Anyway, about a year or two back, I remember Lana on Instagram live saying how she watches Ariana's live show performances before going up for her own, to get her excited and all. I think it just comes down to a liking or something along that line, lol.