Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Doin Time just hit #1 on Alt. The excellence. Her first #1 on any significant singles chart.

Had they sent this to pop radio, it would’ve been the song of the summer luvs.

Now it’s way too late to do anything because summer is over. Maybe they can do it like Summertime Sadness. It was sent to POP radio with a remix a year after its release.

I just watched a Black Keys interview there and they spoke a bit about sending songs to Radio and were saying its can be a bad thing to send music to "Top 40" radio or whatever as if your songs become mainstream and are heard on the radio all the time or in walmarts and stuff it can cause your core fans to lost interest in you and think you are a sell out and then the new "fans" you gain aren't real fans and will eventually move on to the next big songs.

Lana added DCMA to NFR on Spotify LMFAOOOOO

Talentless, stupid, insignificant, ordinary, normal, very-the-same, totally similar, definitely been done before-

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

not another duet with sean lennon, imagine how tired we are of that spongebob voice   :facepalm:

Take back this libel plz. TNC is beautiful

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The only song I’ve been skipping since the release is Bartender.. sorrrrryy siss

https://youtu.be/Adwto4JpNRc

8LQ1.gif

"Lana" more like her label trying to get some NFR sales out of this messy collab  :lmao:

Doin Time teas!

8LQ1.gif