Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Couldn't care less about the NFR haters. I don't get why they still come here instead of waiting for new music or just listening to her older stuff. But well, there's still the block button, I don't have to read the shit.

Imagine liking a post in which someone uses a mental illness as an insult and then acting all superior like this

Yikes

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is random but I just remembered those “now that’s what I call music” cds and I googled it to see if it’s still a thing and they are on Now 104 and Lana’s Doin Time is on it lol

Edit- whew just checked the last page to see what I was interrupting

LIZARD PEOPLE

How to write a Jared post: Criticize anyone who doesn’t suck Jack Antonoff’s toes, insult those who don’t find Hope to be the most exciting song ever made, hate on any other artist that hasn’t worked with Jack and/or is mainstream, NEVER make a post less than 17 lines, and always make sure to ramble on.

Lmao and don't forget that annoying ass gif that I should not even mention again  :rip:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

How to write a Jared post: Criticize anyone who doesn’t suck Jack Antonoff’s toes, insult those who don’t find Hope to be the most exciting song ever made, hate on any other artist that hasn’t worked with Jack and/or is mainstream, NEVER make a post less than 17 lines, and always make sure to ramble on, terrible and ugly gif that gives me motion sickness

fixed

locals only

Yes, Carlifornia is actually a very political song. It literally talks about climate change and war in the same song. It idolizes Cali as a safe state compared to rest of America. 

Some of the ignorant girlies here tried to come for me. Please.

I absolutely agree. LDR lyrics have turned into very intimate and raw storytelling with subtle political comments.

there's more Frenchies on the board than i thought there would be!! thought i was the only one :brows:

anyways it's no surprise California is everyone's favorite, it's literally a track that belongs to Ultraviolence. the lyrics are kinda corny though.. like cmon Lana.. rhyming choose and lose? :creep:

Oh oui!  :giggle:

On the contrary, she's being massively overhyped/overpraised and shoved down everyone's throats even though she's a talentless industry plant whose only job is to whisper shit her brother writes for her.

Like NFR? *badum tss*

(That one was too easy, I just had to  :creep: )

You literally just described all the girls who would listen to Lana during the BTD era. Hell, not only girls but gays too! The point is: why should we shame women based on how they want to feel or be perceived by others? Especially young girls since that's the majority of Billie's audience. Trashing girls and women because they want to feel a certain way is so... misogynistic? Why are y'all so bothered by this? Don't you realize that by saying this you're just being even more boring acting like what you listen is "real" music and you are, in fact, the unique one? It's the same behavior those dudes who listen to rock bands exhale when they see a girl wearing a t-shirt of some 80's band. Literally who cares? Why invest so much time and energy on why some people listen to a certain artist? Don't you guys get tired?

eggzachly. love this sm kinda wanna make it my signature. love u

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

They hate to see it because they can't afford their medication for BPD.

Must have had a huge impact on your sad, pathetic lives to remember my posts! Fresh air is good for you. I know.

Someone has to put you dumb fucks in your place. Clowns.

you really came back to campaign for ugliest posts, u win sis!

and are we using bpd as an insult now? that's hot. tell me again how someone is mentally ill for having a different opinion? not gonna lie, your posts are super disgusting and i think we've had enough of your little outbursts.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189