Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

I wanted to get the UO limited edition vinyl but it’s US exclusive :defeated: does anyone know where else I can get it?

UO ships overseas (to a ridiculous shipping fee), I’ve bought my UV and HM vinyls from them before and it worked, I’m waiting for NFR now. :) Otherwise I think it’s that bol.com website or something?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Is that the signed cover from her store? Did she sign the vinyl/CD, or is it a separate postcard?

it's this! https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Norman-Fucking-Rockwell-Collectors-Edition-SIGNED/67ZJ0000000<3

the covers aren't signed, it's a separate card which is maybe a little misleading but on the receipt, it does say "signed art card"!

it's this! https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Norman-Fucking-Rockwell-Collectors-Edition-SIGNED/67ZJ0000000<3

the covers aren't signed, it's a separate card which is maybe a little misleading but on the receipt, it does say "signed art card"!

Oh, thank you!! I hope mine is like that because it's actually SUPER cool 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm relieved because when I read "signed art card" I decided to just order the CD and not the vinyl, if she was actually signing vinyls I would freak out. 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Oh, thank you!! I hope mine is like that because it's actually SUPER cool 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm relieved because when I read "signed art card" I decided to just order the CD and not the vinyl, if she was actually signing vinyls I would freak out. 

it's really cute the little love heart on the end, she's trying to kill us  :defeated:

I love Lana but... She keeps selling 40$ shirts and 80$ hoodies... Unless the quality is truly amazing, it's so freaking expensive, especially with the shipping. And 35$ for 7 postcards?? Does it sounds crazy or am I just that poor? Watch me cry for 6 months like when she released the LFL merch

The prices are insane for anyone who hasn't got a lot of money. But her and her team know that she has a bunch of very accomodated fans that will be able to absorb all the expensive as fuck merch she'll put out.

i am actually so in love w this print card, i retract my statement from the pre release thread  :flutter:

aDmLxmB.jpg

Mines arrived also

hK5J8W3.jpg

Oh so she didn't do a love heart on all of them. Queen of inconsistency. 

I'm surprised she didn't do some all lowercase with random capital letters .... 

Actually, she probably did. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Omg the Pitchfork score. She WON.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Omggg.. redownloaded Twitter just for that pitchfork review... made me tear up a little bit. This album is pure fucking gold! Fuck I remember the three songs (MAC,VB,Hope) made me very skeptical and almost wish she didn’t release them at all (with the exception of MAC)- but now I hear them in the album I love them all more than ever. Her vision is as clear as ever and I couldn’t be more proud

yeah....the song would be perfect if it didnt have that :smh: it's my least favorite on the album so far..

in the future, im gonna stop listening to album snippets, cuz out of the whole album, only 3 were actually new to me and so the release was kind of underwhelming :toofloppy:

I'm SO happy that I didn't listen to a single snippet.

Neither did I listen to FIILY and The Greatest before the album release. It was hard, but a good choice

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I hated the title when she announced it but now it makes so much sense and I don't think any other title would have worked as well to convey the emotions of the record.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over