Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

751 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Am I the only one who afraid of listening to Hope? I'm avoiding it, it's beautiful but too dark and reminds me of so many shit, like my depression days..etc

Lana released Hope in January, which was a very, very rough time in my life-- heartbreak, near-death of people close to me... that song was the soundtrack to the beginning of this new year because it could communicate the suffocating darkness I was in better than I could.

Anyways, I'm doing moderately better nine months later, but listening to that song is enough to feel my world close in on me again, to feel the cool January air as I walked for hours alongside the near-frozen river and contemplated jumping in. But I listen anyways.  :creep:

Am I the only one who afraid of listening to Hope? I'm avoiding it, it's beautiful but too dark and reminds me of so many shit, like my depression days..etc

I'm not afraid because I'm depressed as hell even though I'm getting better, so I crave this song more than anything. But yeah I totally understand you and I think I might feel the same once I'm okay

Lana released Hope in January, which was a very, very rough time in my life-- heartbreak, near-death of people close to me... that song was the soundtrack to the beginning of this new year because it could communicate the suffocating darkness I was in better than I could.

Anyways, I'm doing moderately better nine months later, but listening to that song is enough to feel my world close in on me again, to feel the cool January air as I walked for hours alongside the near-frozen river and contemplated jumping in. But I listen anyways.  :creep:

same girl it was the worst time of my life "bad begging to my new year" it actually makes me feel so bad even though I'm in a better place rn

so happy for u tho <3

I'm not afraid because I'm depressed as hell even though I'm getting better, so I crave this song more than anything. But yeah I totally understand you and I think I might feel the same once I'm okay

hope you'll be okay dear! I am so sorry

:smile3:

OMG I feel the same way. I've never really been depressed but something about that melody and her way the voice is in that song just depresses me

I asked like 10 days ago and this is what the people in here told me

Someone from her band(?) said that they performed two covers - i think that it can be "Doin' Time" and cover of something we haven't heard yet.  :dance:

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif