Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Cant wait for Charlie Angel's song.

Then she might release the NFR BARTENDER HIAB video in October.

Then possibly a Maleficent soundtrack.

Then release the Jesse or MGK collab as a standalone single. Keeps the hype going.

Around Feb or March she will drop 1 single from WHF..

And another in May and release the whole album in June and claim the charts as the Summer Queen.

A gay can dream

Damn! Let this fantasy come true!

Imagine Lana being chosen as the headliner performer for the next Super Bowl! Oh lord, the entire fandom would need to pray/cast some spells for her to make it an official success!

What would the setlist be?

1. Video Games

2. Born To Die

3. Ride

4. West Coast

5. Change (?)

6. Venice Bitch (??)

And maybe that's it?

What is the difference between this and lip syncing? 

Hold up sweetie, there's a whole difference between using loud backtracks and lipsync! Lana uses these loud back tracks in pretty much all her performances because she doesn't have choristers on stage with her, if she had those pretty sure we wouldn't hear the back tracks. Also, she probably uses it to be "kept in track" with the beats and melodies, because she often improvises on stage and sing random high notes. Anyway, this is still Lana's live voice we here on stage.

Hold up sweetie, there's a whole difference between using loud backtracks and lipsync! Lana uses these loud back tracks in pretty much all her performances because she doesn't have choristers on stage with her, if she had those pretty sure we wouldn't hear the back tracks. Also, she probably uses it to be "kept in track" with the beats and melodies, because she often improvises on stage and sing random high notes. Anyway, this is still Lana's live voice we here on stage.

Which sounds like total crap, I'd much rather have her actually PERFORMING her songs like she used to do back in BTD era than singing random high notes to a backtrack. Her live performances are plain boring nowadays.

is there going to be a new nfr background theme for LanaBoards ? <3

I hope so @@admin @@Elle hey boo :hooker:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

is there going to be a new nfr background theme for LanaBoards ? <3 

Yes, it should be coming soon, our girl Elle has been working on it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

My brother found a Lana ad today in Stockholm! I didn’t think Universal Sweden cared to promote her at all, so this makes me glad to see! :poordat: I’ll try to find this ad or another one when I go to town this Friday. ^-^

VIRNIMu.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My brother found a Lana as today in Stockholm! I didn’t think Universal Sweden cared to promote her at all, so this makes me glad to see! :poordat: I’ll try to find this ad or another one when I go to town this Friday. ^-^

Don't tell me what street this is on because I will fully waltz my merry ass on down there and strip this out the frame :oprah:

rihKQ8M.gif

Don't tell me what street this is on because I will fully waltz my merry ass on down there and strip this out the frame :oprah:

Frejgatan, nearby Odenplan. :hooker: Please be kind and don’t take it to your home until I’ve found it on Friday afternoon. :’)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png