Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

My prediction is: Best Pop Vocal Album and and Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical or Pop Vocal Album and American Roots Song for Woman

Snubbing her like that...when average albums get AOTY. well. Disappointed but not surprised. Tyler, the creator got 1 nom probably best rap and not AOTY so yeah...

giphy.gif

Doesn't she have to be nominated for categories she was submitted for?

So assuming the 2 nominations is true, wouldn't it have to be for AOTY, pop vocal, ROTY, SOTY, Pop solo performance, or best music video?

I think she has a shot at pop vocal. AOTY would be amazing, and while she deserves it from a critics perspective, Grammys base a lot on radio (or at least that's what it feels like).

Omg I read thru like 8 pages of shitposts just to realize....they're all from over a week ago. I hate this forum !!!!!

IDGAF if she wins a Grammy. Between her lame church shit and the album that lacked significantly w/ lyrics and production.

Maybe next "era" (using the term as loosely, as in looped filtered iPhone videos lmao)

idk what y'all talking about but i just wanna say this vApE iS kIlLiNg Me thing made me extremely angry and sad for her. this is the first time i actually thought she's being unprofessional. not only she works as a singer and makes music that relies a lot on her voice... she's a rich woman who can easily pay a therapist or whatever to get rid of this terrible addiction.

bye.

I think shes getting AOTY.

She didnt submit for Best Sound Engineering category...that's probably Lover...

Why does everything think Lover got AOTY cause its mixers got nominated too? Cant it be for Best Sound Engineering?

I think Lana got AOTY and Best Record or Best Pop Vocal(NFR is hardly pop..I dont think the Grammy will nominate it for Best Pop)....

Yeah so..it makes sense it's an Aoty Right..? RIGHT???

I meant "it was right and just that she didn't submit this album for Best Sound Engineering, because it's just not"

I can honestly see her winning this time...

I would like her to win, but at the same time, people have been sleeping on Lana forever so I really don't care either way

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I would like her to win, but at the same time, people have been sleeping on Lana forever so I really don't care either way

If shes nominated for AOTY, high chance of win..only contender would be Ariana. No sane person will give it to Lover let alone nominate it. Billie wont get AOTY for sure..

If shes nominated for AOTY, high chance of win..only contender would be Ariana. No sane person will give it to Lover let alone nominate it. Billie wont get AOTY for sure..

Why cant both albums get AOTY?

Just saw someone saying that everyone who has worked with Taylor got a nom. Only one nom. And some of them have been working with lana as well so they should get 2 noms. Idk. We will see in 5 hours.

giphy.gif

Just saw someone saying that everyone who has worked with Taylor got a nom. Only one nom. And some of them have been working with lana as well so they should get 2 noms. Idk. We will see in 5 hours.

Oh but doesnt that usually happen if they get nominated for Best Sound Mixing category? Aoty gets credited to the artist and producer right..? Or am I wrong