Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Anyone know where to find the full version of this? You have to pay to access the site I think. Sorry if it's been posted before.

https://mixwiththemasters.com/itt35

her mariners vocals at the end there sounded much clearer than the final version, weird

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anyone know where to find the full version of this? You have to pay to access the site I think. Sorry if it's been posted before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ywh5JLuaM

Yeah, I'd love the full version too. I always love hearing Jack talk about the way he produces things, it's so interesting!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Y'all so naive... don't you guys see? The jingle bells in HTD kick in as she says "but I love that man like nobody can". HTD is not only a christmas song, but a christmas song about Santa Claus! He moves mountains by travelling the whole world in one night to deliver all the gifts and he pounds them to ground again by making the task so easy. Lana wants to fuck Santa Claus.

tD2n0nz.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

HTD is def a christmas song.  let's not forget it comes directly after Cinnamon Girl (cinnamon is the official spice of christmastime)

@@RormanNockwell convincing her sister to add Cinnamon Girl to the Christmas party playlist teas

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

320$ to hear Jackoff brag about the lackluster production of NFR...

It ain't worth it. Imagine spending more money on this messy album than you already have   :toofloppy: 

Y'all so naive... don't you guys see? The jingle bells in HTD kick in as she says "but I love that man like nobody can". HTD is not only a christmas song, but a christmas song about Santa Claus! He moves mountains by travelling the whole world in one night to deliver all the gifts and he pounds them to ground again by making the task so easy. Lana wants to fuck Santa Claus.

tD2n0nz.gif

This is just so good

NFR! is such a seasonal hybrid album. Songs like Doin' Time and Love song give me summer vibes, but then songs like Cinnamon Girl, hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it and How to disappear give me such cold winter-y vibes. You also got songs like Venice Bitch and MAC which are fall-esque. 

qfrWuBl.png

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

320$ to hear Jackoff brag about the lackluster production of NFR...

It ain't worth it. Imagine spending more money on this album than you already have :toofloppy:

Not to be rude and I hope it won't look like I am, but maybe you should watch the video and educate yourself a bit... That would benefit you

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

@RormanNockwell convincing her sister to add Cinnamon Girl to the Christmas party playlist teas

LMAO my gullible sister on Christmas Day: "you said this song was about gingerbread men, Rorman!"

One year I put SoC on the Christmas playlist, too. I told them it was about snow 'n' shit. 

"White Hot Forever"'s gonna be EASY. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not to be rude and I hope it won't look like I am, but maybe you should watch the video and educate yourself a bit... That would benefit you

Not to be rude, but don't you think I have already watched the video before posting my comment: hence me saying imagine paying 320$ to hear Jackoff brag about the lackluster production of NFR? It educated me on how bland and flat the instrumentation of the album is, but at the same time how amazing he thinks it was.

Absolutely out of topic, but I needed to ask someone about... RHCP just announced via Instagram that Frusciante is rejoining them as guitarist... Does anybody know if this is a joke or is true?

Absolutely out of topic, but I needed to ask someone about... RHCP just announced via Instagram that Frusciante is rejoining them as guitarist... Does anybody know if this is a joke or is true?

Hasn't he been back and forth with them a few times? So it's probably true. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream