Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Why didn't Born To Die or Ultraviolence get this kind of treatment??? Those two albums were worthy of a Grammy each. 

I like NFR and all but it's nowhere the masterpiece that BTD or UV is. I feel like because Jack produced NFR, it's the reason why it's getting all this attention. 

giphy.gif

Because of her public perception at the time.

Paradise got the nomination but Lana didn't care at the time.

Why didn't Born To Die or Ultraviolence get this kind of treatment??? Those two albums were worthy of a Grammy each. 

I like NFR and all but it's nowhere the masterpiece that BTD or UV is. I feel like because Jack produced NFR, it's the reason why it's getting all this attention. 

giphy.gif

:lmao: :lmao: the unconscious, slight sexism behind that statement

Magnum opus, an instant classic masterpiece, highly revered by both the public and critics.

oxyeSXP.png

7Q9vJTn.jpg

CookedAnimatedHorseshoecrab-small.gif

Alright Jack.

I thought you had received a warning point for excessively using these two words?

You can't receive a warning point for factual statement. I only got a warning point for using red text which is reserved for mods. 

Anyhow, I can't escape this feeling that some members here are auditioning for Alex Jones show. The increasingly bizzare conspiracy theories as to why NFR is getting all the attention and acclaim kinda amuse me.

tenor.gif

any fucking ways it got that iphone filter that all the chuck directed videos had, which means this is yet another homemade no budget music video with no theme and zero effort put in. a non event yall

any fucking ways it got that iphone filter that all the chuck directed videos had, which means this is yet another homemade no budget music video with no theme and zero effort put in. a non event yall

you think Lana film is the 3 part video? I thought It was the new video Charlie posted the filming of

I don't think what she was filming yesterday Is the lana film. I dont think they'd be able to edit it all together and have her approve it before Friday 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

The film is the 3-part music video for NFR, Bartender and HIAB. It has the same scene from the album trailer which was shot by Chuck just as the 3-part music video.

I say Bartender will have the footage from the canyon with Emma, Alex and Ashley (and Bambi), HIAB will basically be the MAC + VB music video and then NFR will be the glasses footage she posted on Instagram months ago

I don't think what she was filming yesterday Is the lana film. I dont think they'd be able to edit it all together and have her approve it before Friday 

yes, that better be the love song/cinnamon girl/how to disappear triple feature that i'm gonna speak into existence!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i feel like she purposefully posted that month old photo of her and s*an yesterday to get a rise out of her fans and the GP and now she's gonna use this energy to release this video. queen of deception and promotion!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Lana was filming Love Song MV yesterday #confirmed  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains