Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

already said this and i'm gonna say it again, my car's engine caught fire yesterday while listening to venice bitch

Shit lol hope you’re okay

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love it now I've heard it in full. Only negatives I thought was the production on HTD - with just a bit of tweaking and the removal of that weird vocal filter/random 'drop' where production disappears it would be perfect, and TNBAR - I'm spoilt by the demo. Otherwise its an amazing album. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I love Lana and I love you guys! 

I'm keeping my first listen for my roadtrip tomorrow and I'm already shaking. In the meantime, enjoy the album for me.  :D

don't do this to yourself ahaha

well, it's worth the wait

Out of everyone listening rn I hope @Elle is enjoying it the most :hooker:

I am in full blown tears at the moment in result lol.

I can't decide if this album coming at the point it did in relation to everything going on in my personal life is a good thing or a bad thing yet because it's hitting me extra heavily, but all I know is that the album is so gorgeous so far. I held out, waited, didn't listen to leaks and whew.. I am truly blown away. I'll share my full thoughts on the album tomorrow when it's set in but... wow. I don't have any words right now. Just WoW. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This was worth the teasing and let downs. Wow.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I can't decide if this album coming at the point it did in relation to everything going on in my personal life is a good thing or a bad thing yet because it's hitting me extra heavily, but all I know is that the album is so gorgeous so far. I held out, waited, didn't listen to leaks and whew.. I am truly blown away. I'll share my full thoughts on the album tomorrow when it's set in but... wow. I don't have any words right now. Just WoW. x

I hope you’re loving it as much as me right now, it’s such a nice break from reality for me mentally. This feels like one of the best things to happen rn for me personally and I hope the same for you love

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We love you!!

I absolutely adore Love Song’s intro it’s just so good

giphy.gif