Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Classic random news

giphy.gif

Well well well thot we were being made homeless but queen had a different plan!  :hooker:  I know for sure I'm not going to listen to snippets this time around, singles (if she puts any out) yes but if she instagrams the songs again I'll avoid surprises / leaks this time around

locals only

Well well well thot we were being made homeless but queen had a different plan!  :hooker:  I know for sure I'm not going to listen to snippets this time around, singles (if she puts any out) yes but if she instagrams the songs again I'll avoid surprises / leaks this time around

thats what i did with nfr  :fabcat: its worth it

I was reading this at like 2am and wanted to respond but didn't bc A. Mod Que and B. I needed to sleep but Lana is truly amazing. A fucking legend! I seriously wonder what her contemporaries think when she does shit like this. Consistent album artist who built herself up from the fiasco that was the start of her career. Talent wins!

Either way so excited about this. Hoping it is an even more rock undertone. Thinking Springseteen or Neil Young vibes. Either will day fine for me lol!

Agreed, it semi-ruined my experience, I had very little new material to listen to and I regretted it  :defeated:

Well, her 2nd leg's last date is March 3rd, but she announced in an interview the other day that she plans to kick off a 3rd leg in the midwest in April. There's no official dates out for this yet though.

I need this 3rd leg to include Texas as well!!!!

Come through Lana!

I went to sleep sad about the pre-release ending, and woke up to a new album announcement and ANOTHER pre-release.

:toofunny: when they said prolific, they weren't kidding

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

We have a new whole album

I'm not listening any snippet again, I promise

This is gonna be so hard for me, but I'm actually gonna try and not listen to any snippets either. I feel like I would def appreciate the sound of NFR more if I didn't spoil myself so much. Lesson learned I guess.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is gonna be so hard for me, but I'm actually gonna try and not listen to any snippets either. I feel like I would def appreciate the sound of NFR more if I didn't spoil myself so much. Lesson learned I guess.

Watch Lana tease/play the entire album in a Instagram livestream 7 months prior the release 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1.Jack I Love Those Chords

2. Hey Blue Baby

3. Drinking Matcha While Watching the Gays Clownery

4. Roses bloom for you

5. Hillsong- Church services in my mind

6. Ice Truck Queen

7. White Hot Forever

8.Blue Hot Forever

9. How much do I love Nachos with cheese?

10. No bad Burritos on our Summer vacation

11. I must be stupid for being so happy delusional

12. Yosemite

My guess for the tracklist btw

Where’s Muscle Beach Baby and Jack I Love These Chords :crossed:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

omg do yall think shes doing another album with jack? i feel like this might be an EP

It's definitely going to be another album knowing her

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Every album cycle I wish I had this willpower lol! 

You give me hope, I may give this a try this time around.

I didn’t listen to several snippets and it was much better than LFL for me, where I listened to every snippet she posted.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over