Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

This album will be produced by Jack. She’s been writing EVERYTHING with him and he’s been pulled by her to produce a lot of songs recently. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has 50% of the album finished. Demos for sure have been recorded. This album is gonna be in the same vein as fuck it i love you, hey baby blue, and that other one since those had been written last.

Since NFR has been done for 6-8 months, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were half finished already either, at least the record itself. Clearly, the production of the cassettes, albums, various color vinyls, album art, uploads to various platforms, music videos and tour schedules takes a great deal of time too. Probably more than we tend to think.

The first thing that came to mind was her switching between “hot sunshine” & “white sunshine” on Old Money x

great minds think alike. the second i read the album title i thought about how she sings of hot/white sunshine

she said driving from San Diego to LA is inspiring this album so maybe its about how she wants to experience this White Hot sunshine Forever

I thought we could take a well-deserved brake of pre-release bs :toofunny:

count me in

I think it will be the ying to the yang that is NFR, hope Yosemite will be part of WHF

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

great minds think alike. the second i read the album title i thought about how she sings of hot/white sunshine

she said driving from San Diego to LA is inspiring this album so maybe its about how she wants to experience this White Hot sunshine Forever

I think of it as Lana’s way of saying “Sunshine Forever”

Perhaps this will be a happier album a la Lust for Life after NFR which she had described as “introspective sad girl shit”

Especially after ending the album with a song like Hope, it could be turning a new leaf again to the more beautiful side of life x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I think of it as Lana’s way of saying “Sunshine Forever”

Perhaps this will be a happier album a la Lust for Life after NFR which she had described as “introspective sad girl shit”

Especially after ending the album with a song like Hope, it could be turning a new leaf again to the more beautiful side of life x

I kinda hope it's the next Honeymoon haha. It just gives me that dreaminess again like the "flame so hot it turns blue" 

okay I've seen it referred to as both white hot forever and white hot fever so which is it i read the interview and it said forever but another article said fever so im confused

giphy.gif

okay I've seen it referred to as both white hot forever and white hot fever so which is it i read the interview and it said forever but another article said fever so im confused

Yeah I think NME said fever by mistake but then it was forever for the rest of the article. So it's definitely forever. 

White Hot Fever sounds gross haha

This is AMAZING news. For an artist like Lana I think a surprise drop of an album is great because she's such an album artist and has so many loyal fans who'll flock and rejoice when she randomly drops it. It's so hard to wait for one of her albums to be released and the anticipation kills me, like with NFR it was only a month to wait for the official release date once we received it but it felt like many more. Also the fact that she's announced it'll be a surprise drop means we hopefully don't have anything to go on to speculate too much and can just wait and let it happen her way...