Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

It would be cool if the vinyl were white but iridescent, sort of shimmery like heat waves if that makes sense? I'm picturing a '60s vibe, a little nod to the Beatles' iconic "White Album" (1968). Lead single: Yosemite.  :flutter:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Y'all really think we're gonna get a new album in 12-13 months? (serious question) (I really don't know) 

Hard to tell. This is following the pattern of Honeymoon which she announced and followed through with, but the rollout of NFR says otherwise. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

It would be cool if the vinyl were white but iridescent, sort of shimmery like heat waves if that makes sense? I'm picturing a '60s vibe, a little nod to the Beatles' iconic "White Album" (1968). Lead single: Yosemite.  :flutter:

That’s what I pictured, like a mother of pearl or opal type thing if that’s even possible

Can’t believe I’m contributing to vinyl color talk, Elle should put a filter on “vinyl color” like with y*ur g*rl

LIZARD PEOPLE

Jack I love these Chors is the first track. Yeah but Muscle Beach Baby is missing. It will be on LDR8 reworked like BAR  with new lyrics

oops. I’m blind lmao

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I really want her to go back to making box sets like BTD paradise edition and Ultraviolence with some sort of vinyl included!! The CD box sets for HM and LFL were underwhelming and overpriced and we didn't even get a box set for NFR  :deadbanana:

I've updated the thread to be a Pre-Pre-Release Thread. I'll make a separate Pre-Release thread when we learn a bit more information x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

if we even get a single from this album it defs won't be until after the NFR tour (unless she previews a song like she did for Honeymoon during the Endless Summer tour but i'm just a fag with a dream... something something hope is a dangerous thing)

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

in the cock in the cock in the cockpit i'm your pilot teas, hope she recycles that lyric to pay tribute to her most iconic lyric 

where is this from? :O

giphy.gifgiphy.gif