Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

i kind of feel like if the tracks for this album were written during NFR then it’s def going to be produced by antonoff and be in the same vein of sound... everyone expecting a honeymoon 2.0 is insane and i wish i could be as delusional if only to feel that sense of joy :toofloppy:

For White Hot Forever, I want NFR 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

someone mentioned a more psychedelic album like Venice bitch which I would love, or something more sophisticated and mature like HM, or something rock-heavy... idk let me stop

Guys I just ordered the black hoodie from ldrsurfshop I’m flipping my shit rn ughhhh I hate Lana rn bc she’s taking all my coins lol but I couldn’t resist

I really hope she does more psychedelic sounds on the next one. Give us a true Sgt Pepper album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I want Lana to make more songs like The Greatest in this album.

That track and Venice Bitch made me cry and shake when I listened to the for the first time.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Do you think White Hot Forever will be affected negatively by all the praise NFR is getting? I mean, this seems like Lana’s best album and the upcoming album might not be as surprising as this. What do you think?

Yes if it's similar for sure

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...