Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Hey Elle / mods!

An idea I had but not really sure where it fits?

It's so cool that we have these discussion threads for L4L, Honeymoon, WHF. I was thinking you should make one for AKA too, like an official discussion thread for the album as a whole and then there would be a place to discuss any thoughts about that body of work as a whole :)

We already have one :)

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7717-lana-del-ray-aka-lizzy-grant-post-release-discussion-thread/

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I've been sayingthis for a while now, but I think it'd be fireball cometbal amazing if Lana somehow managed to give us some space discoooooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gZ-11-kOSQ

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LANA x GIORGIO FOR SO LONG I REALLY NEED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

Also stream Right Here, Right Now, y'all's faves could never deliver such a bop!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

pls no

I can't see it. Are this bad news or good news?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I can't see it. Are this bad news or good news?

Bad if true

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Possible Ariana’s collab on LDR7

I was ecxited for WHF and had a lot of hope for this album but this is...... :wat: :mj3:

She can put it out as a stand alone single if she wants a collab with Ariana but pls god don't let it be on LDR7 :paris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I came to the conclusion that the only collabaration I would like on LDR7/ WHF  would be Lana del Rey and Chris Isaak singing  Wicked Game together. I really like the live performance and it seems like many fans loved it. At least we need a studio version of them two singing Wicked Game.

But I don't want another Ariana and Lana collab on the album. Don't call me Angel was..... :awk:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

i'd be fine with an ariana collab, so long as she doesn't compromise her lana del rey sound for the sake of her feature. i actually think their voices would work pretty well together.

If ghostin (Ariana’s song) and old money had a child ❤️

giphy.gif

I came to the conclusion that the only collabaration I would like on LDR7/ WHF would be Lana del Rey and Chris Isaak singing Wicked Game together. I really like the live performance and it seems like many fans loved it. At least we need a studio version of them two singing Wicked Game.

I am quite overwhelmed as many of you seemed to love their duet.

It would be nice to get another duet for her upcoming album. But to be honest I would prefer a new song instead of Wicked Game. This song was the reason why I became a fan of Isaak and his band back in 2006 but they are so much more and I wish people would recognize. I have every single song Isaak ever recorded and finally released, and in the meantime I think Wicked Game is his weakest song, lyrically, vocally and musically. He has so many songs that are so much stronger, his voice is insane. A fan fav e.i. is Things Go Wrong.