Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

poetry book

I literally forgot this book existed until I saw this post. Can you believe she did a Vogue cover solely to promote this book? War flashbacks.....................

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wonder if she will rework the demo aka Bird World into a new song on WHF. Lana seems really proud of it

I doubt she would, considering it's basically the same as NFR the track but with slightly different lyrics

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I doubt she would, considering it's basically the same as NFR the track but with slightly different lyrics

I meant lyrically  but it could be too  similiar lyrically to end on WHF

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

hello yes I have been awol on lanaboards since nfr dropped

has anything interesting happened or are we in the desert

A lot of discussion about NFR's intentional or unintentional production errors. 

But honestly not much else.

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

dream collabs for LDR7???

i'd literally DIE for a king krule collab, though he would've fit really well on the UV album as well. i wouldn't mind seeing lorde, and if somehow she could pull off a yung lean collab lord knows i'd fucking take it

Wq9zHLl.jpg

i'd literally DIE for a king krule collab, though he would've fit really well on the UV album as well. i wouldn't mind seeing lorde, and if somehow she could pull off a yung lean collab lord knows i'd fucking take it

Not necessarily for LDR7, but I'd die for a collab with Lykke Li. Her and Lana are my alternative queens. But if LDR7 is laid back, raw and has acoustic moments like NFR, I'd be down for a collab with Lykke Li on the album. Lykke shines the most on acoustic and raw songs

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i'd literally DIE for a king krule collab, though he would've fit really well on the UV album as well. i wouldn't mind seeing lorde, and if somehow she could pull off a yung lean collab lord knows i'd fucking take it

Father John Misty please! 

hate to be that gurl lel but Joni Mitchell  :hooker:

ooo can u link it/ the audio

starts around 6:45

her and a stylist 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

none

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I'd really love for her to work w Bon Iver, Beck, and Grimes even. I mean she's worked w Ariana, basically I'm starting to think anything's possible 

Also, hope there's disco disco disco- maybe the vinyl can be some type of gold, or glittery silver, some kind of translucent amber maybe? 

UV/Honeymoon