Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I really want her to do something like Be The Cowboy: very lush, very sophisticated but at times still heavy and angry and vulnerable. Literally a dream...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjkh-acmTE

I love Mitski and I really like BTC but I would not call the album "lush". It's pretty complex and a rocky road to listen to - in a good way, but I don't think that kind of music would fit Lana

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Hey! She did release Mariners and Venice after the “Middle Eastern misapp”: maybe a new song will be dropped to make us forget :P

LOOK OVER THERE

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wish she'd just make it all herself with her own mind and 3 chords on the guitar, like her oldest and some of her greatest songs, I don't want any men 'helping' the lyrics or sound, I just want 100% lana

You really want voicenotes quality of sound with garageband drums over it huh?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I loved the instrumental in the new poem. I'm hoping the album is as beautiful, like NFR was but even deeper. Give me some Sober II (Melodrama) beats with violins 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I can't believe MGK scrapped and probs deleted their collab from his notebook.

Would luv to hear it and would be nice if Lana could include it in her new record. Just hope she give us some tea w/ lyrics about love, sex, prostitution and drugs.

Yeeahh i'm all the way for something like this, gimme the BTD/UV vibes gurl

original.gif

I can't believe MGK scrapped and probs deleted their collab from his notebook.

Would luv to hear it and would be nice if Lana could include it in her new record. Just hope she give us some tea w/ lyrics about love, sex, prostitution and drugs.

Yeeahh i'm all the way for something like this, gimme the BTD/UV vibes gurl

I knowwwww i want some dark shit again. PLEASE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I feel like it's possible this album will be more aggresive and poppier than NFR based on the last few days, but we also shouldn't assume that shes going to suddenly be back to sassy old Lana vibes. Today's poem was very dark and mature and the album could definitely be heading in that direction as well, so we will see. But I wouldn't be assuming we're getting something poppier and more in line with her older work just because of her posts this week.

y'all remember when Charlie put on his story of him driving past what appeared to be a girl like Lana in a convertible old car and getting photographed???

what if that was the album cover for the September 5 album???????

good theory! i rly want to see whatever they were shooting so id hope it would be related to the next record

Okay the background music in the poem was beautiful and yeah kinda surf noir to me.Yeeah I wouldn't mind if that would be the sonically direction as well for the album or at least for some songs

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Do u remember when she said "January 4th" for Violets and now we're almost in June and still didn't get the album nor a new release date? WHF won't be out until October 2021, calling it now.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

the album with 3 good songs on it? not a good example sis

new york is forever iconic though!

uhhh

at the very least New York, Los Ageless, Savior, and Happy Birthday Johnny

nice cocc bro

My stanning is back, and it's stronger than ever. WHF got me so excited that I've put all unreleased back from my hard drive to my computer and I'm currently slaughtering St Tropez

ZKcaooE.png

Do u remember when she said "January 4th" for Violets and now we're almost in June and still didn't get the album nor a new release date? WHF won't be out until October 2021, calling it now.

I do remember that. But I think it’s the only precise date she gave us that didn’t come through. All the other dates checked out (not including the “top of the year”, “soon”, “in a couple of months”).