Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

The first thing I thought I had reading this album title was White Light/White Heat and if that's the direction the album takes I'll be excited

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

It’s another repeat of the UV -> HM situation omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What can this possibly sound like. Holy fuckin fuck. I can’t rn....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

didn't she talk about Music to Watch Boys To as being album 3 just after uv was released? then that all changed. wouldn't take this at face value

At least this will be good content for the lies lana has told us thread

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Bitch I’m ready send me to heaven AGAIN

giphy.gif

Also unsure of whether this should be a Pre-Release Thread or Pre-Pre-Release Thread?? Usually in the past when it comes to opening a Pre-Pre-Release thread we have some indication she's working on an album, a shared snippet or two, but not a title or date... this time it's totally in reverse??? She's announced the title and an approximate release date??? I'm so very confused??? I can't believe we're already in another Pre-Release era???? ???????

?????

????????

???????????????????????

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Could the title be a bit problematic??

Not at all??? Why would it be?

giphy.gif