Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Anything is possible at this point, because she didn't say much about what it would sound like (I know, it's always changing and it's always to be taken with a grain of salt, even if she said it would be in the vein of NFR).

If the record is guitar-based (or at least a portion of it): Yosemite, I Might Be Stupid for Being so Happy, maybe Hey Blue Baby.

Roses Bloom For You... it sounded beautiful, but I'm having a hard time seeing it on an actual original album. Maybe on a collection of unreleased songs, but on LDR7? Not so sure. But hey, I never thought Doin' Time and TNBAR would end up on NFR, so...

I wonder what the Shangri-la-esque songs left out of NFR sound like...

She even put California on the album and its a more than two years old and from a side projcect.... so it is everything possible. I can see that Lana put RBFY (as an Interlude) or Yosemite on the album if WHF is in a happier state of mind. Yosemite was her favourite from LFL but it was too happy.  I think that Lana will put older songs on a record bc she really loves them or is proud of them. And I guess she liked RBFY bc she posted about it twice on instagram.

Maybe we get some Shangri-la-esque stuff on WHF ??

But if we don't get RBFY/ Yosemite or the Country songs on WHF  I wouldn't be disappointed or sad bc she never promised to release this songs on an album. But if we get them I would be happy.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I can also already tell that there's a LanaBoards user on here that shall remain nameless (his name starts with J and ends with ared) will probably be jerking off to the thought of Lana and Jack, yet again, downplaying themselves with this cheap ass production/mastering approach. RIP Wet Hot American Summer:rip:

miz thing's been quiet as of late how nice

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Honestly I don't mind if we've heard Roses Bloom already, I really want it to be released with Yosemite. TNBAR found a home, Yosemite was the sister track to it so there might be hope for this one. I have a strong feeling that Roses Bloom was going to be included in the early version of NFR, that was supposed to be in the vein of Change. She posted a video of her listening to the song in December of 2017, already had Bartender recorded, and possibly had the idea for Happiness is a butterfly since both Rick and Jack made it.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

miz thing's been quiet as of late how nice

he's going to wake up from his long winter's nap soon enough with a flaming hot post about how Honeymoon and Ultraviolence stans are bitter and delusional, can't wait!  :sluttybunny:  

Sidenote, do you think this album is actually really going to be titled White Hot Forever? Or will she pull another Music To Watch Boys To/Honeymoon on us?

Sidenote, do you think this album is actually going to be titled White Hot Forever? Or will she pull another Music To Watch Boys To/Honeymoon on us?

no that title was just the product of her monthly lizzy grant possession. she simply doesn't have the range

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

no that title was just the product of her monthly lizzy grant possession. she simply doesn't have the range

Damn I wished she had been possessed circa 2018 early 2019  :creep:

I wouldn't be bothered if she changed it, as long as it's a good title for the album then I'm good. However I do really love "White Hot Forever" and if that's the name she's going for this era then I hope the music reflects it. 

WGe8ynS.gif

I wouldn't be bothered if she changed it, as long as it's a good title for the album then I'm good. However I do really love "White Hot Forever" and if that's the name she's going for this era then I hope the music reflects it. 

too bad it wont

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

the title white hot forever literally sounds like a half-assed greatest hits collection released when she's like 60-something to squeeze out the last bit of $$$ from her aging fanbase (us but with kids and dogs and mortgages)

it's just the way i feel

he's going to wake up from his long winter's nap soon enough with a flaming hot post about how Honeymoon and Ultraviolence stans are bitter and delusional, can't wait!  :sluttybunny:  

Sidenote, do you think this album is actually really going to be titled White Hot Forever? Or will she pull another Music To Watch Boys To/Honeymoon on us?

Honeymoon was not ever titled Music to Watch Boys To. The interview people cite as a source for that rumor was misinterpreted heavily. Her exact words were "I have an idea for a record titled Music to Watch Boys To". The issue is that Lana interchangeably uses the word "record" to refer to both individual songs and LP albums. When viewed in context, it's clear that she meant "I have an idea for a song titled Music to Watch Boys To", rather than an album.

Absolutely nothing

except

Lana will be on Kacey Musgraves christmas show

and she is officially dating this television cop

yes!! i heard that from twitter and instagram! did she really say something about an east coast tour in april?!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

It’s amazing how we’re in a new cycle for album names’

Old-

Born to Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust For Life

New-

Norman Fucking Rockwell!

White Hot Forever

She’s getting creative and clever with these names! I admire them so much. She truly is trying something fresh and new with Jacks production, lyricism, and album titles

giphy.gif

It’s amazing how we’re in a new cycle for album names’

Old-

Born to Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust For Life

New-

Norman Fucking Rockwell!

White Hot Forever

She’s getting creative and clever with these names! I admire them so much. She truly is trying something fresh and new with Jacks production, lyricism, and album titles

I like Lanas Album titles so much. I Love how we come full circle from Born to die to Lust for Life. She was born to die and experiences cruel things that feel to her like Ultraviolence but she escaped from that in her Honeymoon and isolate herself to find out that she has a Lust for Life.

And now we get NFR! which is about a the type of guy who thinks he is the shit but it turned out that Lana is the 'man' who commands if he is lost. Also NFR! reflects kinda (Lanas) American Dream and she knows that hope is dangerous thing but Lana knows that she is White hot forever!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: