Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Really excited to see where Lana goes both thematically and sonically with this record - more introspective and reflective? happier? sadder? 

in the vein of NFR? folk/country? jazz?

Really excited to see where Lana goes both thematically and sonically with this record - more introspective and reflective? happier? sadder? 

in the vein of NFR? folk/country? jazz?

I can imagine that theme of the next record is hope, at least in the beginning of the album.Maybe it turns into a more happier album. Lana seems to be in a happier state of mind and it seems like she is happy with the cop guy. But I'm excited anyway.

I can imagine that the WHF song is kinda about that Lana will be white hot forever  no matter what will happen or maybe that she is on fire now

' I think I need to add that song, "Dealer ", where I'm just screaming my head off. People don't know what it sounds like when I yell. And I do yell.':scream:

And she finally did:gurl:

She followed yet another Youtube channel made for children. I'm pretty sure that LD7 is going to be a kids' album now and she'll be up against Peppa Pig in the race for that Grammy.

The new album "The Toy Heroes Games" including the single "Dru saves Gru from Laser attack Despicable me" out in June 2020

But seriously is she still babysitting or is  her little secret that she loves channels made for children.  Or maybe you are right and LDR7 is her kids album. The album our childrens and childrens-children deserve

' I think I need to add that song, "Dealer ", where I'm just screaming my head off. People don't know what it sounds like when I yell. And I do yell.':scream:

I went ahead and adjusted the title to "LDR7 / White Hot Forever Pre-Pre-Release Thread" as according to recent news, the title may have been scrapped.

Also, I just went through the entire thread and relocated about 320 posts aka 16 pages worth of posts that didn't belong in this thread. Most posts were moved to the NFR Post-Release thread, and some were moved to other threads such as the Random Lana Discussion Thread & other Post-Release threads. Remember to please please please keep posts in this thread related to WHF! If the content of your post does not pertain to the topic of this thread, please post it in a more fitting thread.

Hey Elle / mods!

An idea I had but not really sure where it fits?

It's so cool that we have these discussion threads for L4L, Honeymoon, WHF. I was thinking you should make one for AKA too, like an official discussion thread for the album as a whole and then there would be a place to discuss any thoughts about that body of work as a whole :)

I've been sayingthis for a while now, but I think it'd be fireball cometbal amazing if Lana somehow managed to give us some space discoooooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gZ-11-kOSQ

that's unlikely for White Hot Forever/LDR7, but that would actually be amazing I think!

Fun fact Lana actually worked with Giorgio Moroder, apparently she left him hang in there and never got back in the studio with him  :rip:

that's unlikely for White Hot Forever/LDR7, but that would actually be amazing I think!

Fun fact Lana actually worked with Giorgio Moroder, apparently she left him hang in there and never got back in the studio with him  :rip:

Ok wtf

1wT9S58.gif gJ98bsd.gif RAixAXz.gif

Hey Elle / mods!

An idea I had but not really sure where it fits?

It's so cool that we have these discussion threads for L4L, Honeymoon, WHF. I was thinking you should make one for AKA too, like an official discussion thread for the album as a whole and then there would be a place to discuss any thoughts about that body of work as a whole :)

We already have one :)

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7717-lana-del-ray-aka-lizzy-grant-post-release-discussion-thread/

I've been sayingthis for a while now, but I think it'd be fireball cometbal amazing if Lana somehow managed to give us some space discoooooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gZ-11-kOSQ

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LANA x GIORGIO FOR SO LONG I REALLY NEED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

Also stream Right Here, Right Now, y'all's faves could never deliver such a bop!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

pls no

I can't see it. Are this bad news or good news?

I can't see it. Are this bad news or good news?

Bad if true

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Possible Ariana’s collab on LDR7

I was ecxited for WHF and had a lot of hope for this album but this is...... :wat: :mj3:

She can put it out as a stand alone single if she wants a collab with Ariana but pls god don't let it be on LDR7 :paris: