Honeymoon
Born to Die

Norman Fucking Rockwell
Ride

Love

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1. Cruel World 

2. Honeymoon

3. Ride

4. Born to Die

5. Norman Fucking Rockwell

6. Love

Cruel World represents UV as a whole soooo well, i think it's impactful and sets the tone for the rest of the album! Honeymoon is one of the most lush productions EVER, and it feels like the opening of a 50s/60s movie, and that's the best way to describe the mood of the whole album.

Ride is iconic as fuck, and it is one of her best tracks. it's beyond emotional and i also feel like it sets the tone of Paradise so well! same for Born to Die, the only reason it's not higher is because i'm just not a huge fan of the album, and it also started the trend of iconic Lana introductions.

Norman Fucking Rockwell felt out of place for the tone of the actual song, and i felt like she was just trying to add an introduction because she knows that's what we expect. I don't think the song represents the album that well, i don't hate it, i just don't think it fits. would have appreciated it if it were a continuation of the tropical/beachy vibe that Get Free left off with, since she said that is where her next album would pick up at. 

Love just wasn't what i expected LFL to open up with, like it has been said before, 13 Beaches would have been a better opener. Love doesn't represent the album well at all, but then again, i don't think anything on LFL could be represented because the theme was all over the place. :toofunny:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric