Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Music Video

Lana has shared a clip of her music video for the title track of her new record, Norman Fucking Rockwell. I assume the full video will be posted soon. The video was shot by her sister Chuck Grant, probably awhile back as her hair is shorter in the video.

Preview:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Guys watch how the full video is never gonna be posted like other vids before :( Pretty When You Cry teas

Well, she mentioned the other day that Chuck had shot a three-part video, so I assume we will be getting it? I wonder if that includes MAC/VB or if there are two others.

Well, she mentioned the other day that Chuck had shot a three-part video, so I assume we will be getting it? I wonder if that includes MAC/VB or if there are two others.

Oh i thought the three part video was MAC/VB/HIAB? 

FzytWEW.png

im pretty sure HIAB became MAC, so it seems likely that its actually NFR/VB/HIAB

Yeah agreed, it's just weird that she posted the snippet of the HIAB video with the footage from the video that became MAC, but after MAC was released lol

FzytWEW.png

It’s looks cute, but the mess in the room and awkward long take of it is bothering me.

Jesus, if you think that's messy I'm never inviting you over to my place lmao.

I mean, it's actually really tidy compared to her car:

iDskfT8.jpg

she had me till that glasses cgi  :toofunny:

IKR it's actually embarrassing :facepalm:

I think the footage from the trailer/UO cover could be for Bartender because of the "all the ladies of canyon" lyric, and she did say she wanted to make a video for it. Although she says that about pretty much every song ever.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Jesus, if you think that's messy I'm never inviting you over to my place lmao.

I mean, it's actually really tidy compared to her car:

iDskfT8.jpg

It’s a personal thing. lol I don’t have an obsession with tidiness (or maybe I do a lil bit), and I don’t mind visual chaos as long as it comes together in my eyes (like the NFR cover), but idk the background threw me off. They were probably going for an everyday look- I just favor music videos that look more put together, like the FIILY/TG music video.