Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

same ladies

We should all meet up at a show or something wearing our black hoodies. We’ll be a matching family

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

NON US FANS

https://www.stackry.com/register?referral=7185239

Sign up to stackry with my code and you get $10 off shipping. You sign up and they give you a US postcode and locker to ship stuff. In my experience, a heavy magazine and a lighter i bought once was about $18 - so take $10 off that and it’s not even that expensive. You also don’t have to pay until it arrives in your locker and then you pay the shipping once they get it (they notify you by email).

reshippers are the easiest way to do it for someone with no way of getting it :)

we stan a charitable queen

tysm i really wanted the yellow chinatown and black surf tees :defeated:

rihKQ8M.gif

Don’t forget to redeem your digital copies because they count for the bb200 debut <3

Do you know if i can forward that email to anyone if they want a digital copy of the album? I got 2 copies, don't need both.

We should all meet up at a show or something wearing our black hoodies. We’ll be a matching family

If I receive them before the Jones Beach show I'm thinking of wearing one of them if the weather permits

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Do you know if i can forward that email to anyone if they want a digital copy of the album? I got 2 copies, don't need both.

If I receive them before the Jones Beach show I'm thinking of wearing one of them if the weather permits

Yes bby you can just send them the link

unless there's like a heatwave it's more certainly hoodie weather since jones beach is always windy as shit

hell yes. I saw her in October in 2017 in NYC and I don't know what was going on but it was hot as hell. I bought a sexy sweater to wear and it was way too hot to wear it. I was so sad.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Did anyone else notice the date on the logo for the Surf Shop? Hahahaha “Since 1969” come on Lana hahahaha

I just realized too the cherries/stems are in a 69 position hahahaha i fucking love this woman

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did anyone else notice the date on the logo for the Surf Shop? Hahahaha “Since 1969” come on Lana hahahaha

I just realized too the cherries/stems are in a 69 position hahahaha i fucking love this woman

Even the surf shop logo has the 69 cherries I didn't even notice it lmao.  :hooker:

yesssss, fort som fan, hoppas bara det här med stackry funkar  :toofunny:

edit: did you have something in mind?

I mean, I shouldn’t get anything so I guess I’m good. :rip: I was just curious if we could combine our orders and split the shipping fee and taxes, but I’m ok. ^^’

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I mean, I shouldn’t get anything so I guess I’m good. :rip: I was just curious if we could combine our orders and split the shipping fee and taxes, but I’m ok. ^^’

let me know if you change your mind, we could do that if you wanted to! :tongue:

stackry lets you combine several parcels to later ship them as one, so we could still do it x

(not gonna lie, jag lånade själv en lax av farsan så att det inte behövde svida så mkt i plånboken tills lönen kommer :rip:)

rihKQ8M.gif

let me know if you change your mind, we could do it if you want to! :tongue:

(not gonna lie, jag lånade själv en lax av farsan så att det inte behövde svida så mkt i plånboken tills lönen kommer :rip:)

(Smart, jag tänkte inte ens på att fråga mamma, haha, jag gillar inte att fråga om saker så jag gör det aldrig och tänkte inte ens att det är ett alternativ. xD

Tack förresten. <3)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

let me know if you change your mind, we could do that if you wanted to! :tongue:

Var väl lön för 2 veckor sedan?  :P Ska inte säga något, Lana är en riktig dammsugare för mina pengar

Where them savings?