Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

Of course they add international shipping after I set my address to a parcel forwarding company  :defeated: hopefully they can change my address

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Too expensive, shipping’s a joke... so I’ve obviously ordered the surf tee and ashtray. Bye wages.

giphy.gif

This stuff is really good whew let's hope the same team is involved for the tour

I wouldn't count on it since Live Nation has their own design team they use, but who knows. This team designed all of this pop up's merch and the tour shirt last year as well as the cherry shirt/hoodie. However, they told me it was Lana's top selling merch on her store. So theoretically Live Nation would have to buy out all these designs to use this on tour, unless they hire them for more than just the pop up. 

:biblio:  You were SPOT ON about the design of the towel, a neon windbreaker, and cards for $35..

... Lana? Is that you? Have you finally revealed your secret LanaBoards account? x

whoops

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I'm debating getting a postcard bundle bc even though they're stupid expensive, I feel like they will be hard to find afterwards  :deadbanana:

I want them but at the same time $35 for paper..not today, my clown costume is at the cleaners.

ahh ikr, i don't know what size hoodie to get

anyone saw them in person or knows anything about its sizing? 

I know right? I'm about to drop 80 dollars and I don't even know if I'm getting the right size

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

ahh ikr, i don't know what size hoodie to get

anyone saw them in person or knows anything about its sizing? 

Apparently they run large from someone who bought clothing at the popup (my ex :toofunny:) She typically wears a medium and noticed LFL merch ran small, so she bought a large which usually can usually fit her but she said the Surf Shop large was super big on her x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Apparently they run large from someone who bought clothing at the popup (my ex :toofunny:) She typically wears a medium and noticed LFL merch ran small, so she bought a large which usually can usually fit her but she said the Surf Shop large was super big on her x

Thank you! This is helpful.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Y’all... the surf shop has been updated with some more stuff. Yay for people who couldn’t go to the actual place, any for broke stans who collect everything they can (or simply daydream about a cute shirt, like me). :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png