Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

Limited myself to just buying the pink cinnamon girl hoodie (I hated it at first but I couldn’t stop thinking about it... :toofunny:) and the Lana Fucking Del Rey glass! Gonna return my lime green vinyl when it comes to justify the cost AND because I bought the UO album too...what I do for this woman.

Hope everyone gets something they want! (And this bia better not release any new surf shop merch and tempt me to get more stuff.)

giphy-1.gif 

do people really buy those postcards for $35 when they can buy a cute T-shirt with a digital copy for $25 :facepalm:

I was eyeing the postcards specifically when I first saw photos of them since I collect stuff like that... so I wished that they would make them available on their online store; when I checked the price I was in shock lmao + shipping to my place would have added an extra 15 usd. And it sucks that they come in specific bundles, too, since I wanted to get only a few certain cards from all three bundles

tenor.gif