Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

I'm not much of a merch person, and these are expensive and I'm fucking cheap, and appropriation and blah blah blah... but some of these are pretty fucking cool designs.

P.S. Someone buy me a set of the Chinatown or LFDR glasses and I will pose with one like my profile pic and post it on the forum.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm not much of a merch person, and these are expensive and I'm fucking cheap, and appropriation and blah blah blah... but some of these are pretty fucking cool designs.

I thought that too at first, like I'm not sure why the hell there needs to be Chinatown designs. But I got it regardless because the design on the back is beautiful and my half Chinese ass would regret it if I missed the chance. 

I'm more confused at the cigarette ash tray? Why's that one only in Chinatown design? Is she saying all Chinese people smoke? (I mean like, there's some truth there) why is she even selling that. A lighter is one thing. An ash tray is like???

I thought that too at first, like I'm not sure why the hell there needs to be Chinatown designs. But I got it regardless because the design on the back is beautiful and my half Chinese ass would regret it if I missed the chance.

I'm more confused at the cigarette ash tray? Why's that one only in Chinatown design? Is she saying all Chinese people smoke? (I mean like, there's some truth there) why is she even selling that. A lighter is one thing. An ash tray is like???

It's for serving hot soup like mushroom soup etc

Do we really think the shop will be up for the rumored 3 days? My broke clown ass is debating buying more after I spent a ton of coin already on the merch plus all the vinyls. Sigh.

The patch is so cute and only $15. I know if I get one it’ll eventually end up in a drawer so trying to control myselfMine in MA was $9.49 for 2 day.

When it does end up in the drawer, would you consider sending it to me? :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

When is it supposed to ship

I live in Canada

This is my presumption, but this may be wrong - 

from what it appears, none of this stuff has been manufactured. nothing has sold out yet, which is odd for lana. i think they're going to run the pop up for a limited period of time, an amount of time we don't know yet, close it and then total everything up and manufacture only what is needed.

the time on the site says allow 10-15 business days for shipping (about two to three weeks), also suggesting these haven't been manufactured yet (also consider the pop up sold out of A LOT of the merch, and now suddenly it's all "in stock").

it will definitely ship within three weeks, but shipping on top of that will take longer, so don't expect any of this stuff before a month.

How much was shipping for you guys in the US? Mine is fixed at $9.19 and the only option is 2 day shipping.

Weird, my charge was $4.90 and I'm pretty sure there was no option for 2 day, just standard. But I ordered the first day, wonder if they made changes.