Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

is it true to size? or smaller/bigger than you anticipated?

it actually seems bigger than i expected. i usually order large bc i like bigger hoodies but it seems like what should be an XL and that’s fine with me anyway

Do you think the store would re-open?? I haven't had the chance to order :toofunny:

it says when you go to the site that the store will open soon but honestly i don’t believe it will until her next round of pop ups maybe next year when the next album comes. this is the first time she had it online isn’t it? bc she had pop ups back during HM and LFL i believe but not online

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it actually seems bigger than i expected. i usually order large bc i like bigger hoodies but it seems like what should be an XL and that’s fine with me anyway

LOL I like my hoodies oversized and for whatever stupid reason, I ordered a 2XL, I'mma be swimming in it.

Oh and I finally got my shipping notification after emailing them 3 times with no reply, so hopefully the rest of you will hear soon!

LOL I like my hoodies oversized and for whatever stupid reason, I ordered a 2XL, I'mma be swimming in it.

Oh and I finally got my shipping notification after emailing them 3 times with no reply, so hopefully the rest of you will hear soon!

i emailed them 3 times and only got a reply the second time i emailed them and then got my shipping email on Friday afternoon

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Bitch!! Which did u get ah!!!!!! soivdaoinvakn kn hahahahahahaha

hahaha i got the black hoodie, the one where she’s painted in blue. i love it and the reference to the record ugh it’s so genius

giphy.gif

hahaha i got the black hoodie, the one where she’s painted in blue. i love it and the reference to the record ugh it’s so genius

Got the same one, 'cept in white. Didnt even notice the reference, ur rite. Got a postcard still where she's crying in the FIILY vid, almost made me tear up bc of stuff. Did ya get one too? And isn't it beautiful??

UV/Honeymoon

Got the same one, 'cept in white. Didnt even notice the reference, ur rite. Got a postcard still where she's crying in the FIILY vid, almost made me tear up bc of stuff. Did ya get one too? And isn't it beautiful??

i got one too!!! i love it i’ve got it put in my LDR shrine hahaha

giphy.gif

My order got here super quick but my patch is missing  :defeated: The bag was kinda open on one side so definitely could have fell out. Hopefully they'll have a replacement as it was the one thing I really wanted. Also got a free postcard!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

i got one too!!! i love it i’ve got it put in my LDR shrine hahaha

Ohmygod wait yes!, is it a diff one tho? I like to think theres a variety or something hahahahahaha. I- I actually took pieces of the LOVE poster from this one pizzeria wall bc the rain let me. I have it in my room, below a wall-shelf. Cleaned nd pseudo wallpapered. Vinyls on top. Bro. Hahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

I received my shipping notification on Monday and the tracking number says it's set to arrive tomorrow, so fingers crossed! (I leave for San Diego before it's arrival time though)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS