Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

Has anyone washed their cups yet if they ordered any?? I’m too scared to use them, I really wish they were functional I mean they are but like.... I have a feeling the design will come off very quickly :(

Edit: also site is closed and needs a password now?? Is that just for the people who run the site to access it or did they give a password out in an email or something

i use mine regularly, but i always wash it by hand cuz idk if its dishwasher safe. but so far so good

and yes, the store is closed since it only reopened for black friday. maybe theyre gonna open again at some point but who knows

image.png

I know this post is a couple weeks old but have you gotten an update? The first run of orders took nearly a month to ship out and a lot of people canceled their original orders. I can't remember how long it took to get mine but I think it was about a month and I emailed them like three times for a shipping update lol. I hope you have your stuff already!

yes! i just saw this now. but my stuff is supposed to deliver today. finally! (:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

So, I ordered the Cinnamon Girl Beanie on the LDR Surf Shop awhile ago and it finally arrived today. The beanie, pictured on the website was supposed to look like this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dx_wVnady/?igshid=3d6mmzfy3pw8

Well, this is the beanie that came in today:

https://www.depop.app.link/KG1pN2UBk3

I am absolutely upset that I wasted my hard-earned money on this. First of all, it’s SUPPOSED to have the LDR logo above Cinnamon Girl and the stitching is horrid. I was so excited for this. I can’t even return it because the shop is closed and nothing is able to be refunded/returned.

I am unsure if this shop is legit or a scam. For one, the processing and shipping took over a MONTH. If it’s legit, then it’s completely unprofessional and disappointing.

I was curious if anyone else ordered the same beanie and had the same problem?

miss born to lose

So, I ordered the Cinnamon Girl Beanie on the LDR Surf Shop awhile ago and it finally arrived today. The beanie, pictured on the website was supposed to look like this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dx_wVnady/?igshid=3d6mmzfy3pw8

Well, this is the beanie that came in today:

https://imgur.com/gallery/AHPIGxq

I am absolutely upset that I wasted my hard-earned money on this. First of all, it’s SUPPOSED to have the LDR logo above Cinnamon Girl and the stitching is horrid. I was so excited for this. I can’t even return it because the shop is closed and nothing is able to be refunded/returned.

I am unsure if this shop is legit or a scam. For one, the processing and shipping took over a MONTH. If it’s legit, then it’s completely unprofessional and disappointing.

I was curious if anyone else ordered the same beanie and had the same problem?

Got my hats today and same problem. Everything else is fine, but the CG beanies are missing the LDR logo as shown on the site...

I ordered from the surf shop well over a month ago and never got a shipping update or anything (was so busy that I didn't notice how long it had already been). I emailed them with my concern and only then did I suddenly get an update saying it was now shipped, and they gave me a tracking number. Welp, the tracking number actually only says the shipping label was created, so basically still nothing has actually shipped yet lmao. I'm glad what I ordered was inexpensive because I don't really have any expectations anymore. I don't think I'd ever order from the surf shop again. There are even plenty of threads on Reddit about how sloppy and lazy the merch staff is and people are not receiving their stuff... yikes.  :crossed:

And worse, imagine going through all this nonsense only to receive an item that doesn't even look like what the site showed.  :facepalm:

@@Clampigirl omg I only saw this now cuz I don't go on here as much! sorry! but I just changed the link in my post above. I ended up selling the beanie on depop cuz I was so upset. 

I ordered from the surf shop well over a month ago and never got a shipping update or anything (was so busy that I didn't notice how long it had already been). I emailed them with my concern and only then did I suddenly get an update saying it was now shipped, and they gave me a tracking number. Welp, the tracking number actually only says the shipping label was created, so basically still nothing has actually shipped yet lmao. I'm glad what I ordered was inexpensive because I don't really have any expectations anymore. I don't think I'd ever order from the surf shop again. There are even plenty of threads on Reddit about how sloppy and lazy the merch staff is and people are not receiving their stuff... yikes.  :crossed:

And worse, imagine going through all this nonsense only to receive an item that doesn't even look like what the site showed.  :facepalm:

yeah it took FOREVER to ship. so disappointing. did you end up getting your package? 

miss born to lose

yeah it took FOREVER to ship. so disappointing. did you end up getting your package?

I didn't! I emailed them once again last week and finally got a reply this morning:

kg1n2yJ.jpg

Almost 2 months later, it's just now being shipped lol (even though weeks ago they said it had been shipped), but at least they refunded me some of the cost, which I appreciate. That being said, even though it was supposed to be shipped today, nothing has been updated (no shipping notification) and it's already night. You know, I never understood when people say their excitement is gone and they'd rather just get a refund than to receive the product, but I'm there myself now and this all is just a drag. :/

I didn't! I emailed them once again last week and finally got a reply this morning:

kg1n2yJ.jpg

Almost 2 months later, it's just now being shipped lol (even though weeks ago they said it had been shipped), but at least they refunded me some of the cost, which I appreciate. That being said, even though it was supposed to be shipped today, nothing has been updated (no shipping notification) and it's already night. You know, I never understood when people say their excitement is gone and they'd rather just get a refund than to receive the product, but I'm there myself now and this all is just a drag. :/

ugh the surf shop is/was such a mess. not even lana’s actual merch site takes this long. they must be going through a different seller or something?

miss born to lose

Cool looking merchandise (2 thumbs up) Great logo designs too

but a little expensive.

I never knew she had a "Surf Shop"   :teehee:   

There is a local shop here that prints out great T-Shirts with ANY design I give them for 6 euros.

I sometimes print my art stuff on them.

-

hey, this is sooo dumb, but does anyone have the full list of the official renders and photos from the store, including the beanies and stuff? i need them and i'm having a hard time locating them online. like what elle posted in the op, but the full collection of them including the things released later like the FILLY hoodies and stuff?

many thanks!