Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

Just opened my merch! I got the Lana Fucking Del Rey glass and the pink Cinnamon Girl hoodie and a free postcard thrown in.

I’m very pleasantly surprised with the hoodie, it’s way more of a lighter baby pink than what the website showed. It’s sooo soft, too. I got a small knowing it’d be unisex and it fits perfectly.

Hope everyone gets to enjoy their merch soon!

giphy-1.gif 

what postcards are everyone getting with their order?

i bought the t-shirt with her on the surfboard, and got the postcard of her looking over her shoulder at the camera

This is the one I got too. I forgot postcards were being sent with orders, so it fell out of my bag without me noticing and it startled me when I saw Lana staring at me on my floor. :P

giphy-1.gif 

what postcards are everyone getting with their order?

i bought the t-shirt with her on the surfboard, and got the postcard of her looking over her shoulder at the camera

I think that's the one I got too, I like that pic a lot. I got the surfboard hoodie (black) and the black Cinnamon Girl shirt (I couldn't help myself, that song's outro just got me) and I was one of the fucking losers who bought a postcard bundle but I collect postcards mkay and they'll make great bookmarks

anyone know where i can cop this merch now that i have money? preferably not too expensive. 

Me tooo! website seems to still exist but you need a password...??

Didn’t you cancel your order?

i cancelled my first one cuz u could only ship to the us at first so i put a friend's shipping address in

but after they offered ww shipping, i cancelled and put a new order.

but yea, i still havent received a refund for my first order. it has been 6 weeks, this pop up shop is a hot mess

image.png

i cancelled my first one cuz u could only ship to the us at first so i put a friend's shipping address in

but after they offered ww shipping, i cancelled and put a new order.

but yea, i still havent received a refund for my first order. it has been 6 weeks, this pop up shop is a hot mess

:toofunny: They’re so unprofessional, I’m sorry.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Did any of ya'll get the orange cropped windbreaker? What's it look like in real life?

The windbreaker was from her official website merch launch rather than Surf Shop, and those items aren’t set to ship until the 31st. I ordered it though, so I can update you when it arrives, whenever that may be x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS