Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

Was there any announcement or anything btw? Or did it just go up at midnight or something? I never got an email that I signed up for. No biggie on that but I'm just wondering if it really is going to be up for 3 days only or until it sells out or anything? I'm pretty sure I'm done but just in case...

I signed up for the email and didn’t get anything. I just left the page up and have been refreshing periodically so when I saw it was up this morning I was super excited.

I’ve been working the past five summers and took a break this time, imagine if I hadn’t and could spend all my coins on Lana. :poordat:

(But ok I needed that break for my mental health so, yeah, I already won)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The prices are insane for anyone who hasn't got a lot of money. But her and her team know that she has a bunch of very accomodated fans that will be able to absorb all the expensive as fuck merch she'll put out.

I’ve never been able to afford any of it except the basic vinyl until this era. I have been saving all my money for concert tickets and stuff for over a year and her prices are still killing me.

It makes me sad that I just can't justify buying any of these to myself :( like the designs are so pretty but $80 dollars for a hoodie that was printed instead of embroidered? That can't be washed without wrecking the design. And that's not to mention the shipping costs... shipping the UO exclusive directly to the UK was $70 dollars including the vinyl itself. But I'm glad the richer among us can have fun

locals only

3 Days?!??! I don't get payed until Friday  :toofunny:

This bitch is always so good at inconveniently timing everything.
You'd think for $300 for a sweater she'd leave the window open a little bit longer  :facepalm:

Not everyone is a spoiled little brat from California, Lana  :facepalm:

Honestly for my bank account I'm glad they're only being shipped in the USA otherwise I'll be poor for the next few months.

Shame none of the stuff on her official store are as cute as some of the designs for the Surf Shop.

dNvtmdN.png