Elle

3 Part Video for Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, & Happiness is a Butterfly - OUT NOW

Am I the only one super excited for this video? I know it’s not high budget, but tbh I don’t care about that shit. I actually like the casual laid back look of it. The three songs chosen are probably the three most Laurel Canyon sounding songs and the visuals match the relaxed Laurel Canyon aesthetic. I’m especially excited for the Bartender part since it’s all witchy and we’ve seen the least footage from that one. And getting pieces of footage from the MAC and VB videos and the album trailer just filled me with anticipation for this video. As much as I like the FIILY/TG and DT videos, this is the one that will probably be my favourite. I wonder if she’s gonna tease it a few days before releasing it or if she’ll just spontaneously post it one day.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

its p obvious she chose these three bc they're the three songs on the album that mention Laurel Canyon

"Resident Laurel Canyon know it all"

"All the ladies of the Canyon"

"Left the Canyon drove to the club"

I mean probably, yeah, but that wasnt very obvious tbh

Okay....so where's the 3 part video? It's October 17th already. Let this not be another Tropico.

giphy.gif

I think she wants to steal some of Kesha's thunder when she releases on October 25 so that is when I am expecting it.

I was just wondering this lol

I was wondering this, i'm just curious if she'll look good in it or look like a basic matcha biatch

i'm glad it wasn't just me thinking about it  :toofunny:

I am! If no one else wants it, she can send it straight to me idc

to be fair you'd probably do a better job of promoting it than lana herself  :D

Wq9zHLl.jpg

not to be shady but is anyone actually looking forward to this??

I keep forgetting about this until this thread pops up every now and then so I guess that means I’m not too excited about it? But I really hope she’ll release the videos soon. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I keep forgetting about this until this thread pops up every now and then so I guess that means I’m not too excited about it? But I really hope she’ll release the videos soon. :)

i hope so too  :defeated:  if nothing else it'll at least gives us lots of pretty new gifs and screencaps and stuff  :flutter:

side note i love your profile pic, so pretty!! <3

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Okay....so where's the 3 part video? It's October 17th already. Let this not be another Tropico.

giphy.gif

Tropico was an amazingly scripted and directed short movie, with a decent budget and lots of creativity and work put on it. I think you shouldn't be worried this will be "another Tropico", as it definetly wont xd