Elle

3 Part Video for Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, & Happiness is a Butterfly - OUT NOW

Well guess you want you dumb cunt I actually enjoy this so get off your pretentious UK crackhead high horse and go listen to Miss Medicore-pocene, hope karma hits you in your Neanderthal head and humble yourself fuckwat

i-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When the drone landed on the girls shoulder I just had to look away, Happiness is a Butterfly is one of my fave songs, are you telling me FIILY and The Greatest get these stunning videos but NFR (THE TITLE FUCKING TRACK), Bartender and HIAB get THAT?!?! WHAT?!?! The lack of creatively, the disregard of any kind of artistry, what is she DOING. I’m not even sad I’m fuming

giphy.gif

The Doin Time video is alright but it doesn't match the story of the song. 

I always said the last beautiful video Lana released was Shades of Cool. I'm right. 

I agree Shades of Cool is awesome and stunning but are we going to sit here and pretend the Love and Lust For Life videos were not good?

giphy.gif

Well guess you want you dumb cunt I actually enjoy this so get off your pretentious UK crackhead high horse and go listen to Miss Medicore-pocene, hope karma hits you in your Neanderthal head and humble yourself fuckwat

source.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I agree Shades of Cool is awesome and stunning but are we going to sit here and pretend the Love and Lust For Life videos were not good?

giphy.gif

There cute buuut the LFL trailer is better tbh It’s a shame she wasted the treatment as it would’ve made a great MV.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Honestly the visuals are whatever to me, it’s probably something that she really wanted to put out a while back and maybe her “team” didn’t allow her to do so, now that the album is getting all this praise they’re probably like fuck it, let’s let sis do what she wants lol. Which she pretty much does it anyway, now that they’re out, she got that off of her chest and we can move on to greater and better things lol. So if she’s happy then whatever I’m happy for her... these videos aren’t something I’m going to watch more than probably just a few times, or maybe when I’m in the mood to listen to those songs I’ll put it on and just let it play (give ha my streams) and go about my day lol. Lettuce pray that if she does release any more visuals for any other songs off of the album they’re done in HQ and not by chuck. Other than that we can move on, and it’s not necessary to write up huge think pieces for the next 100 pages about how much you hate them, Lana and her backup dancers lol. Anyway, let me go watch them one more time, because is it just me or are the views sort of low? Maybe people know it’s just some throwaway visuals lol.

I watched the video. I think the NFR video was the only part I can say I really enjoyed, I was really disappointed in the Bartender video, and the HIAB video was okay but pretty forgettable.

Bartender and HIAB both have so much potential, she could of done something much more than her driving around throwing doughnuts at cars and frolicking with her dancers. I don't even mind the homemade look, because it can be done beautifully and we know she's capable of that. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

giphy.gif

Love was okay as well as Lust video but nowhere near the beauty that was Shades. For me anyway. 

When that little drone landed on Alex's shoulder :toofunny:  And then Lana happened to look exactly in that direction with a weird smile, it looked like she was surprised at the drone landing there lmaooo 

HIAB really is the worst part. Honestly, all the footage with her dancers is sooo cringey  :derpna2: . Whatever, it was pretty cute and it was meant  just for fun so

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The most mindfucking part is that some of you still think old hollywood is her aesthetic when her aesthetic has been california casual for years now. Stop expecting her to do hollywood-esque stuff for your own sakes please. If that‘s what she wanted to do she would do it.

The most mindfucking part is that some of you still think old hollywood is her aesthetic when her aesthetic has been california casual for years now. Stop expecting her to do hollywood-esque stuff for your own sakes please. If that‘s what she wanted to do she would do it.

Sorry for having standards 'n' shit. It doesn't even have to be old Hollywood. It just needs to be cohesive, imo.

What the fuck does driving around in an abandoned car park throwing food and beverages at a police car driven by Jack Nicholson's grandson have to do with any of the lyrics in Bartender? How does it make sense? You could pair it with any song of hers and it wouldn't make a difference, because it's generic af.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Sorry for having standards 'n' shit. It doesn't even have to be old Hollywood. It just needs to be cohesive, imo.

What the fuck does driving around in an abandoned car park throwing food and beverages at a police car driven by Jack Nicholson's grandson have to do with any of the lyrics in Bartender? How does it make sense? You could pair it with any song of hers and it wouldn't make a difference, because it's generic af.

I wasn‘t talking about the people wanting quality just the ones who are still basically stuck in the Born to die era

over a music video........  :facepalm:

This is embarrassing and you should feel ashamed. We don’t need trash like you dirtying up our PURE Lanaboards. May god have mercy on your soul, amen!

Now sistren, join hands and pray,,,

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

yall are overdramatic the video was never supposed to be anything besides a fun project lana and her sister made be grateful we even got anything for these songs 

I really don't have to be grateful for this lmao

One of the top comments on the video is trying to make out like the people who find it dull are locals who only know summertime sadness, as if one of her most famous mvs isn't mentioned in every goddamn interview and article, and isn't also homemade. The difference between... this... and video games (and her lizzy vids for that matter) is the footage for vg fits the music, both in terms of timing, theme, and emotion. This doesn't at all. Watch the kill kill video and then watch the bartender segment. This is legit so lazy, and is2g this is the only big fanbase for a musician in which we're grateful for the absolute stalest crumbs and you're told you're not a "real fan" if you expect a drop of effort to be put into things like music vids lmao.

locals only