Elle

3 Part Video for Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, & Happiness is a Butterfly - OUT NOW

i love Chuck's way of directing but thought on MAC and VB it was kinda lazy. not complaining bc they weren't even music videos and were more just little audio visuals.

What, specifically, is there to like about the direction? I'm genuinely curious.

I guess that was Doin' Time

"Grease but a twist" definitely was for Doin' Time

They also filmed someone at a fairground and with a red Corvette Stingray.

It's possible that it was for another artist but given that it involved both Charlie and Chuck, I doubt it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Bђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшччччччччччччччћћћћћћћћћћћћжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж--------------------њњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕџџџџџџџџџццццццццццццццц.

I don't really mind the videos being by chuk. obviously, not all videos can be high budget and I just like having visuals for her songs.

do you guys think Lana is actually playing the piano in the NFR video tho? I find it sort of embarrassing if she's just pretending. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

if it’s more iphone footage of lana and her friends walking around .... i have to laugh

I guess you'll have to laugh for whole a three-part video, then

I don't really mind the videos being by chuk. obviously, not all videos can be high budget and I just like having visuals for her songs.

do you guys think Lana is actually playing the piano in the NFR video tho? I find it sort of embarrassing if she's just pretending. 

I'd say she's just pretending... Why if not should Chuck obviously avoid to film her hands while she plays?

She has songs like Cali and Cinnacock but we get a 3 way video for those?

Wow.

She was surprised we all liked California, so it's safe to say she won't ever perform or make a video for that one.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.