Sign in to follow this  
evilentity

Interview with GoRadioMN on August 29, 2019

Jordan: Every Sunday my fiancee and I we are cooking, we make tacos every Sunday, and we throw on an album to listen to in its entirety, and its often your music, so thank you for making great taco-making music, we really appreciate it.

Lana: C'mon, that's so freaking cute. You know, on my way back home I just stopped at this little drive-thru taco place and I met like the cutest guy whose worked there for 50 years and he's like, "I love listening to your music while I'm cooking", so I got a double taco day.

Jordan: Wow. So do you think Norman Fucking Rockwell is a taco-making album?

Lana: (Laughs) Apparently. Actually, yes, I do, yeah.

I am going to have to download all these teasers and listen to them while i'm, like, cooking or flossing.

Man, I would be so curious to know if @@Monicker thinks NFR is good taco-making music.

Imagined response: "Is this because I'm Cuban?"

Lana: Some of the stuff that I like work on that I don't put out is a little, a little weirder, I dunno.

Jordan: You should release those, just sayin'.

Listen to Jordan, Lana.

Lana: Here's a fun fact: My first boyfriend is from Minneapolis, we're still really good friends.

Remind me, who would she be talking about here?

Here's the quote where Lana (probably jokingly) talks about making a music video of herself ice skating to one of her songs.:

Jordan: Last question: You figure skated for 15 years, what song of yours do you think would make for the best figure-skating routine?

Lana: Definitely, "Young & Beautiful".

Jordan: Yeah, so graceful.

Lana: I've already thought about this. I'm like, should I? No.

Jordan: Have you planned one? Would you, you know, it gets cold here. There's icy lakes. Would you do it on a lake with us?

Lana: I would try. You know what, I will promise you that at some point in the next 7 months I will get a miniature ice skating video in Minnesota. Even though my brother's gonna move here [from Minnesota to LA].

Jordan: That's a verbal agreement. That's binding.

Lana: (Laughs)

We knew Lana ice skated as a child, but I didn't know she did it for 15 years!

Involvement in Sports

• Skating. "The following scholarships have been awarded by the Skating Club of Lake Placid to the skaters named below... $50 scholarships for ice or lessons... Elizabeth Grant." March 27, 1997 ADE

A number of recent interviews mention this factoid that I don't believe has ever come up before. Clearly seems like something read off something her press team put out. Curious why this factoid and why now.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

B minor is her favorite cord? Surprising.

I loved her mention of Young and Beautiful, but out of all her songs, that one does not need a new video. The one we have now is literall perfect.

B minor is her favorite cord? Surprising.

I loved her mention of Young and Beautiful, but out of all her songs, that one does not need a new video. The one we have now is literall perfect.

Imagine you promised to your fanbase to make or release music videos for Dark Paradise, Cherry, NFR!, Bartender and Hiab but then you decide to make a second mv for Young & Beautiful...Not gonna lie the idea with the ice skating sounds cute but Lana really contain multitudes   But even this video won't happen

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 5/7/2023 at 1:24 PM, Honeytrails said:

taco truck and her bf 

Knowing that this interview happened after VB was created. Maybe her double Taco day inspired her to write the Taco part that same day ?