Sign in to follow this  
Elle

“Play With Me” [Unknown song w/ Jesse Rutherford]

Sorry to bump this thread without any new evidence but Jesse is probably about to release a new album very soon: he is teasing a new snippet everyday via his Insta reels. I just hope he hasn’t forgotten his Lana collab… He did say in an interview when asked about it that it was for a specific project, so… :raven: (I just want to hear that song so bad :crying2:

57 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Sorry to bump this thread without any new evidence but Jesse is probably about to release a new album very soon: he is teasing a new snippet everyday via his Insta reels. I just hope he hasn’t forgotten his Lana collab… He did say in an interview when asked about it that it was for a specific project, so… :raven: (I just want to hear that song so bad :crying2:

Wow 2 years since the post before this! Thanks for the update! I really hope it's for that.

1 hour ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I neeeeeeed this :trisha:

For real!!! I keep listening to the two snippets we have and it’s the most « hip hop » Lana we got in a long time (if he kept the sound of those two). What if it was about that collab that of the so-called insiders said “Lana X rapper soon”? I know Jesse is no rapper, but…

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

For real!!! I keep listening to the two snippets we have and it’s the most « hip hop » Lana we got in a long time (if he kept the sound of those two). What if it was about that collab that of the so-called insiders said “Lana X rapper soon”? I know Jesse is no rapper, but…

omg that would be a dream collab :wowcry:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

On 2/19/2022 at 6:46 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

no ty for real those snippets have not left my mind for the past 2 yrs and im desperate

really really really hoping he includes it

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

22 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

What I wanna know what happened to that I want u to play w me song

Still wondering about that song weekly. Last year, Jesse got asked about it and he only said that it was for a «specific project. » His new solo album perhaps? 

27 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Still wondering about that song weekly. Last year, Jesse got asked about it and he only said that it was for a «specific project. » His new solo album perhaps? 

That’d be great, hope he releases it then. A little side release before the album 

UV/Honeymoon

12 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I always thought that recording was Lana's cute way of asking him to do a show with her

12 hours ago, Brow Bone said:

That’d be great, hope he releases it then. A little side release before the album 

I follow Jesse on Insta and he was working on his new solo album at the beginning of the year. But he’s been real quiet for some time now. I wonder where he’s at with his project. As time goes by, I’m always a bit worried when a 3 or 4 year-old collab hasn’t seen the light of day. It might have been for his next solo album, but the direction of the album is very likely to change in the meantime, making it harder and harder to include the damn collab in the mix. 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Jesse teased a new song called Play, out June 30, via his stories. 👀 
No audio, no snippet… 

Could 2023 finally be the year we hear that damn song?!? If not, I give up on that one, honestly. 

honestly 2023 is HER year even if it's not true