Jump to content
CHANEL #1

Chanel #1 - Lana Covers *NEW Blue Banisters Cover*

Recommended Posts

With the Honeymoon demos slowly leaking one by one, I wanted to make a cover for them all for my iTunes. I definitely wanted it to be different from the actual aesthetic of the official albums artwork so I went with the largely unused shoot Neil did for the album. I spent a lot of time recoloring the image to match one of the others from the shoot, and I really don't know if I like how it came out or not lol. Overall though I am happy with this cover and it's something new/different for me so there's that. Hope you guys enjoy it! :D 

 

qKDljD0.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

With the Honeymoon demos slowly leaking one by one, I wanted to make a cover for them all for my iTunes. I definitely wanted it to be different from the actual aesthetic of the official albums artwork so I went with the largely unused shoot Neil did for the album. I spent a lot of time recoloring the image to match one of the others from the shoot, and I really don't know if I like how it came out or not lol. Overall though I am happy with this cover and it's something new/different for me so there's that. Hope you guys enjoy it! :D 

 

qKDljD0.png 

 

this is beautiful! :xcry: 


fireworks  Second Life Marketplace - Sanna Italian Sunset Night MP  flower gif | Tumblr | Flowers, Rose art, Disney princess pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

With the Honeymoon demos slowly leaking one by one, I wanted to make a cover for them all for my iTunes. I definitely wanted it to be different from the actual aesthetic of the official albums artwork so I went with the largely unused shoot Neil did for the album. I spent a lot of time recoloring the image to match one of the others from the shoot, and I really don't know if I like how it came out or not lol. Overall though I am happy with this cover and it's something new/different for me so there's that. Hope you guys enjoy it! :D 

 

qKDljD0.png 

stunning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

With the Honeymoon demos slowly leaking one by one, I wanted to make a cover for them all for my iTunes. I definitely wanted it to be different from the actual aesthetic of the official albums artwork so I went with the largely unused shoot Neil did for the album. I spent a lot of time recoloring the image to match one of the others from the shoot, and I really don't know if I like how it came out or not lol. Overall though I am happy with this cover and it's something new/different for me so there's that. Hope you guys enjoy it! :D 

 

qKDljD0.png 

It's lovely!

Have you done one for Lust for Life (album) Demos?


ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

 

this is beautiful! :xcry: 

 

4 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

stunning!

 

3 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

It's lovely!

Have you done one for Lust for Life (album) Demos?

 

Thank you all! And no, I haven't made one for LFL. If demos of more tracks than just the title track start leaking I'll definitely consider it though. I don't really use any of the title track demos though so I haven't felt the urge to make a cover yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

 

 

 

Thank you all! And no, I haven't made one for LFL. If demos of more tracks than just the title track start leaking I'll definitely consider it though. I don't really use any of the title track demos though so I haven't felt the urge to make a cover yet. 

We've already gotten So Good demo, Young and In Love demo, Beautiful People demo, Tomorrow Never Came demo... How many more do you need? :omfg2:


ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

We've already gotten So Good demo, Young and In Love demo, Beautiful People demo, Tomorrow Never Came demo... How many more do you need? :omfg2:

 

mess I completely forgot we had all of those :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I posted this cover earlier today, but I was looking back over it and didn't really like how blue her hair was. So I back and adjusted the coloring. Essentially it's just less blue and more of a dark blue-ish brown. Overall I think it looks better.

EDIT: I got bored so I decided to make yet another version using a different photo from the shoot. I think I like this cover slightly more too. Anyway, that's the last HM demos cover for the time being. Enjoy y'all! :D 

 

BJBnbRO.png bos8DA9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! It's been a while but I have some new Lana content to share! Really wanted to make something for LMLYLAW after the Fallon performance so this was what I put together. She looked so gorgeous and I wanted to highlight that. My inspiration for the layout was Beatles album cover I saw (in case you recognize it lol). I love how it came out and hope you guys like it! :D 

 

6YOhf6G.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I don’t collect cassettes but if the concepts you made were real, I’d buy them all without hesitation.

 

Thank you! Your comment also reminded me that I need to get my shit together and finish the rest of the cassette edits :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey everyone! It's been a while but I have some new Lana content to share! Really wanted to make something for LMLYLAW after the Fallon performance so this was what I put together. She looked so gorgeous and I wanted to highlight that. My inspiration for the layout was Beatles album cover I saw (in case you recognize it lol). I love how it came out and hope you guys like it! :D 

 

6YOhf6G.png

I’M OBSESSED - so gorgeous :wub: everything from the font, colour palette, and the photos you chose paired with the subtle aged effect - so so so beautiful <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found your thread. Damn, I love your talent. :oprah:

Also, that Chemtrails cover you did in both colour and B&W... that is ELLEGANCE. And beauty and talent and aesthetic, and everything else. Lana should see it and consider using it as the official one.


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

I just found your thread. Damn, I love your talent. :oprah:

Also, that Chemtrails cover you did in both colour and B&W... that is ELLEGANCE. And beauty and talent and aesthetic, and everything else. Lana should see it and consider using it as the official one.

 

Thank you so much! :kiss: That Chemtrails cover is still one of my faves :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey everyone! It's been a while but I have some new Lana content to share! Really wanted to make something for LMLYLAW after the Fallon performance so this was what I put together. She looked so gorgeous and I wanted to highlight that. My inspiration for the layout was Beatles album cover I saw (in case you recognize it lol). I love how it came out and hope you guys like it! :D 

 

6YOhf6G.png

 

this is gorgeous! nice work :) 


fireworks  Second Life Marketplace - Sanna Italian Sunset Night MP  flower gif | Tumblr | Flowers, Rose art, Disney princess pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to make something with the wolf pic (like literally every other designer/editor atm lol). I was curious what it would look like in color so shout out to Remini for actually not being complete shit for once. With some adjustments and edits, I like this a lot for just a quick/fun edit. 

 

ZznV2zU.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I wanted to make something with the wolf pic (like literally every other designer/editor atm lol). I was curious what it would look like in color so shout out to Remini for actually not being complete shit for once. With some adjustments and edits, I like this a lot for just a quick/fun edit. 

 

ZznV2zU.png

Gorgeous! Love the detail of the colourwork on her outfit :kiss:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...