CHANEL #1

Chanel #1 - Lana Covers *NEW Blue Banisters Cover*

Made a simple BB cover after watching the new video. The official's border has actually grown on me so I wanted to bring it into this piece. Also did a vinyl mockup with the color we should have gotten. It's a really simple cover, but I think it's pretty :wub:

vfZ5L6N.png4LVIq1P.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Wow on your cassette edits I am in love with Doin Time and Body Electric, also Yayo because that imagery is exactly what I saw in my head the first time I heard it :crying4:

Thank you!! It's also what came to mind the first time I heard Yayo! :krylie:

Really need to get on finishing the remaining edits :rip: 

23 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Made a simple BB cover after watching the new video. The official's border has actually grown on me so I wanted to bring it into this piece. Also did a vinyl mockup with the color we should have gotten. It's a really simple cover, but I think it's pretty :wub:

vfZ5L6N.png4LVIq1P.jpg

OMG i'm IN LOVE with this :oprah: it would've been even better if she smiled in that part of the video :flutter: but great job! I'm also a fan of the border from the original cover, despite originally not liking it much. And that vinyl mockup! :heart: that blue is great.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG i'm IN LOVE with this :oprah: it would've been even better if she smiled in that part of the video :flutter: but great job! I'm also a fan of the border from the original cover, despite originally not liking it much. And that vinyl mockup! :heart: that blue is great.

Thank you!! :kiss: I did edit her mouth a bit (she looked even more mysterious/sad in that part and I just wasn't feeling it for a cover), but when I tried to push it further to look more like a smile it just looked unnatural lol. So yeah, I wish she had just smiled too in that section :rip: 

And yes, we need an official blue variant at some point :defeated:

5 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Thank you!! :kiss: I did edit her mouth a bit (she looked even more mysterious/sad in that part and I just wasn't feeling it for a cover), but when I tried to push it further to look more like a smile it just looked unnatural lol. So yeah, I wish she had just smiled too in that section :rip: 

And yes, we need an official blue variant at some point :defeated:

Gorgeous cover1 I did get what you meant about her mouth tho, Idk if it's the heavy make up or something, but she looks so sad lol poor thing

8nl2OpX.png

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Gorgeous cover1 I did get what you meant about her mouth tho, Idk if it's the heavy make up or something, but she looks so sad lol poor thing

Thank you!! :kiss: 

And yeah, it's my only gripe with the official cover with the border too. Like I love the photo except her facial expression. She just looks so sad/unhappy(?) and it's not something I like to look at every time I see the artwork :rip: 

Another simple BB cover now that we have the full UHQ of this photo. So I just did some colorization and added the border from the official. This is the one I'm using in my iTunes atm. Nothing crazy, but she's cute :wub:

2mD2VaA.jpg