CHANEL #1

Chanel #1 - Lana Covers *NEW Blue Banisters Cover*

19 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey everyone! With the Interview photoshoot out in HQ, I wanted to use it to make a new set of covers for Chemtrails! Hope you guys like them! :D 

sO6WCl3.png HrnfQE2.png

oh wow... OH wow... OH WOW... OH... MY GOD...

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

oh wow... OH wow... OH WOW... OH... MY GOD...

Haha thank you! :D 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

@CHANEL #1 WOW! That cover is absolutely LEGENDARY! I would love for the actual cover to be in this vein and the colour work is to die for! Amazing work, so beautiful!

Thank you so much! :kiss:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Of course! <3 if you don’t mind me asking, what font did you use for her initials and the title? It’s gorgeous and fits the evocations of the title perfectly!

It's called Winchester Condensed. I used the Regular and Ornate (with the leaves) versions of it.

https://unblast.com/winchester-condensed-font/

I've seen from some of the design accounts I follow on instagram, VHS or cassette tape edits for artists albums. So I wanted to take my own stab at it and decided to do it for NFR. I worked on this over the past couple days and it was honestly pretty challenging, but also super fun! Some songs were really hard to make visuals for. My favorites are the HIAB and MAC cassettes. Hope you guys like it! :D 

1d8mpCM.png

For the past couple days, I've been working on the next Lana cassette edit. It's taking me a bit longer (I'm getting burnt out a bit lol) but in the process of working on it, I did end up making a cover for Born to Die (which is actually the first cover I have ever made for the album :rip:)! The layout of the official is just so iconic imo so I just took this photo from the Carmen shoot and touched it up and brought the two together. I think the result came out really great. It's nothing groundbreaking obviously, but it was fun to create. Hope you guys like it! :D

BDXnrVG.png

I was working on my cassette edit for Honeymoon and got distracted halfway through. The result was this random, simple poster for HBTB. It's not the most exciting thing I've ever made but I share all my Lana work so I figured I'd post this as well :D

The poster is massive so here's a link if you want to see it full-size: https://imgur.com/OnSszDf

OnSszDf.jpg

"all she wanted to do was get high" :thumb3:

I love the colors and the blurry effect! I usually hate pairing purple/blue with green, but you managed to make me love it. This is so satisfying to look at! It may be simple, but it's stunning.

(I'm a new fan btw. If you see me everywhere and liking all your posts, don't be afraid. :fabcat:)

2 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

"all she wanted to do was get high" :thumb3:

I love the colors and the blurry effect! I usually hate pairing purple/blue with green, but you managed to make me love it. This is so satisfying to look at! It may be simple, but it's stunning.

(I'm a new fan btw. If you see me everywhere and liking all your posts, don't be afraid. :fabcat:)

I'm glad you like the blurry effect cause it wasn't intentional haha ? It was a result of the upscaling of the photo but I think it works since she's outside and it's windy anyway so obviously some parts would be blurry XD 

And no worries, like away haha! :kiss:

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm glad you like the blurry effect cause it wasn't intentional haha ? It was a result of the upscaling of the photo but I think it works since she's outside and it's windy anyway so obviously some parts would be blurry XD 

And no worries, like away haha! :kiss:

:thumb3: It's funny indeed! Not only it accentuates the windy impression, but it also emphasizes her movement so the picture seems really lively! 

I'm in love with this one too:

Spoiler

IORhEl9.png

1YZx.gif

I found a gold mine here :krylie:

35 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

:thumb3: It's funny indeed! Not only it accentuates the windy impression, but it also emphasizes her movement so the picture seems really lively! 

I'm in love with this one too:

Hide contents

IORhEl9.png

1YZx.gif

I found a gold mine here :krylie:

The Yayo cover was super random. Had no intention to make a cover for Yayo. I think I originally was planning on making a cover or LIB but it just didn't happen XD 

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I was working on my cassette edit for Honeymoon and got distracted halfway through. The result was this random, simple poster for HBTB. It's not the most exciting thing I've ever made but I share all my Lana work so I figured I'd post this as well :D

The poster is massive so here's a link if you want to see it full-size: https://imgur.com/OnSszDf

OnSszDf.jpg

LEGENDARY! :oprah: you’ve done it again, constantly being the legend that you are <3 :wowcry: