CHANEL #1

Chanel #1 - Lana Covers *NEW Blue Banisters Cover*

26 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey guys! I'm back with (yet another XD) cover for Chemtrails! This one is the first one I've made since listening to the album and I love how it came out! It probably works better for "Yosemite" than it does for the album as a whole but oh well haha. Hope you guys like it! :D 

Sma9IBD.png

so good

49 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey guys! I'm back with (yet another XD) cover for Chemtrails! This one is the first one I've made since listening to the album and I love how it came out! It probably works better for "Yosemite" than it does for the album as a whole but oh well haha. Hope you guys like it! :D 

Sma9IBD.png

This is amazing!! I love it 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Did I make yet ANOTHER cover for COCC? Yes. Yes I did. I'll be offline for the next couple hours so I'm posting this real quick before I go, and I'll respond to any comments when I get back. I have a less "vintage" looking version too but I prefer this one. Hope you guys like it!! :D 

no8Bmsu.jpg

7 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Did I make yet ANOTHER cover for COCC? Yes. Yes I did. I'll be offline for the next couple hours so I'm posting this real quick before I go, and I'll respond to any comments when I get back. I have a less "vintage" looking version too but I prefer this one. Hope you guys like it!! :D 

no8Bmsu.jpg

So beautiful as always! Love this <33

17 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

no8Bmsu.jpg

Wow, this fits the mood of the record so well. Bright and shiny. Love it, well done for another great work of art! xx

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

18 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

So beautiful as always! Love this <33

18 hours ago, lamms said:

Wow, this fits the mood of the record so well. Bright and shiny. Love it, well done for another great work of art! xx

I'm late getting to these, but thank you both! ❤️

I'm honestly really surprised how inspired I've been by Chemtrails and the era as a whole. It's by far the era I've created the most pieces for and tbh I'm not really sure why. I love the album, but it's not my favorite of Lana's and while the photoshoots are nice, that's it; they're just nice. So I'm really unsure where all this inspiration is coming from but here's another COCC cover I made. When I saw the photo of Lana, Zella and Natalie, I just knew I wanted to take Lana from the image and try to make a Neil-esque cover with it and this is the result. Ultimately, I ended up going down a bit of a more dreamy route. I feel like it bridges the music video for COCC, with the aesthetic of the alternate Neil cover for the album in a nice way though. Hope you guys like it!! :D 

JinItcZ.png

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm honestly really surprised how inspired I've been by Chemtrails and the era as a whole. It's by far the era I've created the most pieces for and tbh I'm not really sure why. I love the album, but it's not my favorite of Lana's and while the photoshoots are nice, that's it; they're just nice. So I'm really unsure where all this inspiration is coming from but here's another COCC cover I made. When I saw the photo of Lana, Zella and Natalie, I just knew I wanted to take Lana from the image and try to make a Neil-esque cover with it and this is the result. Ultimately, I ended up going down a bit of a more dreamy route. I feel like it bridges the music video for COCC, with the aesthetic of the alternate Neil cover for the album in a nice way though. Hope you guys like it!! :D 

JinItcZ.png

Oh wow...:wowcry: this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever laid my eyes upon! <3 I love it so much! Thanks for sharing as always!!

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh wow...:wowcry: this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever laid my eyes upon! <3 I love it so much! Thanks for sharing as always!!

Thank you so much, you're always so nice! :wub::crai:

Not going to lie, i've been saving all of your pieces lol. Because i just enjoy looking at beautiful artwork like yours. Im surprised there hasnt been anything made for White Dress. Nevertheless thank you for all of your work

Hey hey hey. It's been a while but I finally have something new to share. I made a poster for the Doin' Time video as I've been watching it a lot lately. It really is one of my favorite Lana projects. I just love everything about it so much and had a really fun time putting this poster together! Hope you guys enjoy! :D 

*it's pretty huge so open it in a new tab to view it larger*

J98srGy.jpg

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey hey hey. It's been a while but I finally have something new to share. I made a poster for the Doin' Time video as I've been watching it a lot lately. It really is one of my favorite Lana projects. I just love everything about it so much and had a really fun time putting this poster together! Hope you guys enjoy! :D 

*it's pretty huge so open it in a new tab to view it larger*

J98srGy.jpg

this and everything you have shared in this thread is absolutely amazing :oprah: i love them all!!! your work inspires me to put some effort into my own digital art lmao

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

On 4/28/2020 at 4:56 PM, CHANEL #1 said:

Dragging this thread back up from the dead to post this super simple Honeymoon cover / Lana edit I made this morning.  :D

W0ddFOw.png

i hope you dont mind but i borrowed this lovely artwork and edited it into the UO honeymoon artwork x

640px cos i couldn't find a higher quality 'honeymoon' logo with the ringed 'OO' :creep:

F07Gott.png

On 10/6/2021 at 1:09 PM, The Siren said:

i hope you dont mind but i borrowed this lovely artwork and edited it into the UO honeymoon artwork x

640px cos i couldn't find a higher quality 'honeymoon' logo with the ringed 'OO' :creep:

F07Gott.png

I don't mind at all! You did a lovely job, it looks great! :kiss: