CHANEL #1

Chanel #1 - Lana Covers *NEW Blue Banisters Cover*

I wanted to post this new cover I made for SOTW and figured I'd just make a general thread for all my Lana covers to put new ones as I make them. I'll include some of my previous work in a spoiler below as well.  :kiss:

DjQXXL1.png

Additional Covers:

tumblr_p4sf6zINzW1v0yrrmo1_1280.png

tumblr_o6egpoYdWX1v0yrrmo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_o6egowbKfO1v0yrrmo1_r1_1280.png

That is some cool art !  :gclap:   I love them all.  Nice designs!

I specially like your idea for the "Season of the Witch" cover (I have been working on an image for that song too)

Congrats Chanel#1

Keep up the good fun doing art !

Cheers

Max

-

Was bored so I decided to make some album concept art for ​Chemtrails Over the Country Club. When I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do, Neil Krug's tennis court photo immediately came to mind. So I based by concept art around that and then used some UV Lana shots, also by Neil. Obviously the layout of the front and back covers are BTD inspired. Tracklist is a mix of song titles Lana has mentioned, her voice notes, her poetry, and a couple I made up. Overall, I love how this came out and it was really just something fun for me to do to pass time. I have larger, more HQ versions if anyone wants them. For whatever reason some look LQ. Hope you guys like it!  :D

TiKtVt5.png

AT2OmnZ.png

Q4qaAis.png

1GfwOSX.png

Whew girl that chemtrails over the country club cover..... truly iconic. I PRAY Lana pulls through w a cover as good as this. Neil krug where u at!

Thank you sis! Yeah I REALLY hope we get great artwork for this album too. I'm praying she'll work with Neil again but I'm sure with the pandemic and everything she'll just use whatever photos Chuck takes yet again :rip:

I had been wanting to make a poster but couldn't decide what song/album to do one for. Yesterday, I saw these really beautiful photos of a woman in a hydrangea field and instantly thought of Old Money and wanted to make a Lana edit with them. The result is a poster for a fictional film for Old Money. Other than the edit itself, this piece isn't terribly complex. However, it came out just how I envisioned and I really love it! Hope you guys do too!  :)

The poster is huge and it's already stretching the page more than it probably should but if you want to view it even larger, you can find the full-size version HERE

NwSRyet.png

Was listening to Yayo today (the superior version from Paradise - controversial opinion i know) and decided to put a little cover together for it. I've always imagined a Paris café at night just after some rain when I listen to Yayo so here's my interpretation of that. Just wanted to play around and I ended up being happy with the result so I figured I'd post it :)  

IORhEl9.png