CHANEL #1

Chanel #1 - Lana Covers *NEW Blue Banisters Cover*

Was listening to Yayo today (the superior version from Paradise - controversial opinion i know) and decided to put a little cover together for it. I've always imagined a Paris café at night just after some rain when I listen to Yayo so here's my interpretation of that. Just wanted to play around and I ended up being happy with the result so I figured I'd post it :)

IORhEl9.png

beautiful.

@CHANEL #1 I love your FIILY artwork oh my God. It has such a lightness and that tongue in cheek, plus iconic NFR imagery. I'm crazy about it!!

Also love all your other works, I especially like your cover of You Must Love Me - paying respect to the original artwork! :thankyou:

3lfQEhw.png

1 hour ago, takeitdoen said:

@CHANEL #1 I love your FIILY artwork oh my God. It has such a lightness and that tongue in cheek, plus iconic NFR imagery. I'm crazy about it!!

Also love all your other works, I especially like your cover of You Must Love Me - paying respect to the original artwork! :thankyou:

Thank you so much! I definitely wanted to stick with the NFR imagery so I'm glad it came across! And yes, I had to reference the original artwork for YMLM. I just felt that pic of Lana fit so well with the aesthetic of the original artwork. 

1 hour ago, reaperofthepack said:

i love your art. absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you as well! I really appreciate it! :kiss:

Have you considered selling some of your stuff on RedBubble? Idk how the formalities all work but there are a number of great artists that share custom designs on there. I would definitely buy postcard/poster versions of your works (ALSO forgot to say I love your Yayo edit AND Season of the Witch AND the Old Money concept) :crying:

3lfQEhw.png

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

Have you considered selling some of your stuff on RedBubble? Idk how the formalities all work but there are a number of great artists that share custom designs on there. I would definitely buy postcard/poster versions of your works (ALSO forgot to say I love your Yayo edit AND Season of the Witch AND the Old Money concept) :crying:

It's crossed my mind but I've never actually gone and set it up. I know most labels/artists don't do anything about it, but I'm always hesitant about selling my work considering I don't own the rights to 98% of the images used in my work. But it's something I may have to consider in the future if my actual job hunt continues to yield nothing lol.

So the idea for this poster started with the "Neil Krug" edit I made and posted earlier. Originally I intended to make a Neil edit of Abel as well and then do a poster in that direction but I changed my mind in the process. It's not my best work but I like the result, the colors in particular. I might still keep working on it but I wanted to post it anyway.

Click picture to view full-size:

VvV8y8d.png

5 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey everyone! With the Interview photoshoot out in HQ, I wanted to use it to make a new set of covers for Chemtrails! Hope you guys like them! :D 

sO6WCl3.png HrnfQE2.png

Wow this so good...The real cover has some competition 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance