CHANEL #1

Chanel #1 - Lana Covers *NEW Blue Banisters Cover*

With the Honeymoon demos slowly leaking one by one, I wanted to make a cover for them all for my iTunes. I definitely wanted it to be different from the actual aesthetic of the official albums artwork so I went with the largely unused shoot Neil did for the album. I spent a lot of time recoloring the image to match one of the others from the shoot, and I really don't know if I like how it came out or not lol. Overall though I am happy with this cover and it's something new/different for me so there's that. Hope you guys enjoy it! :D 

qKDljD0.png 

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

With the Honeymoon demos slowly leaking one by one, I wanted to make a cover for them all for my iTunes. I definitely wanted it to be different from the actual aesthetic of the official albums artwork so I went with the largely unused shoot Neil did for the album. I spent a lot of time recoloring the image to match one of the others from the shoot, and I really don't know if I like how it came out or not lol. Overall though I am happy with this cover and it's something new/different for me so there's that. Hope you guys enjoy it! :D 

qKDljD0.png 

this is beautiful! :xcry: 

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

qKDljD0.png 

stunning!

9 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

qKDljD0.png 

It's lovely!

Have you done one for Lust for Life (album) Demos?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this is beautiful! :xcry: 

4 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

stunning!

3 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

It's lovely!

Have you done one for Lust for Life (album) Demos?

Thank you all! And no, I haven't made one for LFL. If demos of more tracks than just the title track start leaking I'll definitely consider it though. I don't really use any of the title track demos though so I haven't felt the urge to make a cover yet. 

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Thank you all! And no, I haven't made one for LFL. If demos of more tracks than just the title track start leaking I'll definitely consider it though. I don't really use any of the title track demos though so I haven't felt the urge to make a cover yet. 

We've already gotten So Good demo, Young and In Love demo, Beautiful People demo, Tomorrow Never Came demo... How many more do you need? :omfg2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

We've already gotten So Good demo, Young and In Love demo, Beautiful People demo, Tomorrow Never Came demo... How many more do you need? :omfg2:

mess I completely forgot we had all of those :rip: 

I know I posted this cover earlier today, but I was looking back over it and didn't really like how blue her hair was. So I back and adjusted the coloring. Essentially it's just less blue and more of a dark blue-ish brown. Overall I think it looks better.

EDIT: I got bored so I decided to make yet another version using a different photo from the shoot. I think I like this cover slightly more too. Anyway, that's the last HM demos cover for the time being. Enjoy y'all! :D 

BJBnbRO.png bos8DA9.png

Hey everyone! It's been a while but I have some new Lana content to share! Really wanted to make something for LMLYLAW after the Fallon performance so this was what I put together. She looked so gorgeous and I wanted to highlight that. My inspiration for the layout was Beatles album cover I saw (in case you recognize it lol). I love how it came out and hope you guys like it! :D 

6YOhf6G.png

8 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I don’t collect cassettes but if the concepts you made were real, I’d buy them all without hesitation.

Thank you! Your comment also reminded me that I need to get my shit together and finish the rest of the cassette edits :rip: 

9 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey everyone! It's been a while but I have some new Lana content to share! Really wanted to make something for LMLYLAW after the Fallon performance so this was what I put together. She looked so gorgeous and I wanted to highlight that. My inspiration for the layout was Beatles album cover I saw (in case you recognize it lol). I love how it came out and hope you guys like it! :D 

6YOhf6G.png

I’M OBSESSED - so gorgeous :wub: everything from the font, colour palette, and the photos you chose paired with the subtle aged effect - so so so beautiful <3

I just found your thread. Damn, I love your talent. :oprah:

Also, that Chemtrails cover you did in both colour and B&W... that is ELLEGANCE. And beauty and talent and aesthetic, and everything else. Lana should see it and consider using it as the official one.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

I just found your thread. Damn, I love your talent. :oprah:

Also, that Chemtrails cover you did in both colour and B&W... that is ELLEGANCE. And beauty and talent and aesthetic, and everything else. Lana should see it and consider using it as the official one.

Thank you so much! :kiss: That Chemtrails cover is still one of my faves :wub:

13 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

6YOhf6G.png

this is gorgeous! nice work :) 

WGe8ynS.gif

I wanted to make something with the wolf pic (like literally every other designer/editor atm lol). I was curious what it would look like in color so shout out to Remini for actually not being complete shit for once. With some adjustments and edits, I like this a lot for just a quick/fun edit. 

ZznV2zU.png

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I wanted to make something with the wolf pic (like literally every other designer/editor atm lol). I was curious what it would look like in color so shout out to Remini for actually not being complete shit for once. With some adjustments and edits, I like this a lot for just a quick/fun edit. 

ZznV2zU.png

Gorgeous! Love the detail of the colourwork on her outfit :kiss: