CHANEL #1

Chanel #1 - Lana Covers *NEW Blue Banisters Cover*

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Gorgeous! Love the detail of the colourwork on her outfit :kiss:

Thank you!! :D 

Didn't really know what color to expect and the pink is pretty dope (not sure if its the real colors lol). Maybe people wanting a pink vinyl for COCC will get lucky haha

I'm slowly starting to get on board with all the Wizard of Oz inspiration speculation for COCC (don't think it will actually be inspired by it but it would be cool if it was). Personally, after watching the trailer, I got more Gatsby inspiration than Wizard of Oz. The whole car scene was basically the Myrtle crash scene. Regardless, I wanted to make something with the Wizard of Oz inspiration and saw this photo of Judy today and instantly thought of Lana. It's pretty much the UV-hydrangeas photo just with poppies lol. The manip isn't perfect but I think overall the cover came out well and it gets across what I intended. In this case I really do think a textless cover is better but there's one with super basic text as well (I don't see anything but really basic text for this eras cover anyway). Hope you guys like it! :D 

Y8MnyJ4.png sJO4A2P.png

This is extremely long overdue but I've finally completed the next part in my LDR cassette series, Honeymoon! I literally started this back in September so I'm really glad to finally be sharing it. I've had major creative block lately so I'm hoping returning to this series will help. I think this edit might be my favorite in the series so far (but I'm biased since HM is my fave album). Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the edit! :kiss:

NEbKHza.png

19 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

wow, thank you so much! :wub:

my favorite is the old money poster.... HOLY fuck that is gorgeous you are SO talented I love it all :ma:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

12 minutes ago, hlxon said:

my favorite is the old money poster.... HOLY fuck that is gorgeous you are SO talented I love it all :ma:

It's one of my favorites too. It came out exactly how I envisioned it in my head and was (and still am) so proud of it :krylie:

20 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

C'est extrêmement tardif, mais j'ai enfin terminé la partie suivante de ma série de cassettes LDR,  Honeymoon ! J'ai littéralement commencé cela en septembre, donc je suis vraiment heureux de pouvoir enfin le partager. J'ai eu un bloc créatif majeur ces derniers temps, j'espère donc que revenir à cette série vous aidera. Je pense que ce montage est peut-être mon préféré dans la série jusqu'à présent (mais je suis partial puisque HM est mon album préféré). Quoi qu'il en soit, j'espère que vous apprécierez l'édition! :baiser:

NEbKHza.png

I still have this problem and my old computer does anything every time, sorry it's very painful !!

I was saying:

Seriously, I have a great admiration for people who take the time to make such treasures with passion, it is absolutely sublime, creative and unique. Real collector's items made with love and patience.

Lana has so much material (unpublished songs and photos, free writings, quotes, beaches and palm trees, California ...) that the queen can be endlessly personalized.
I wanted to start a few years ago and then I was lazy enough to put all the material together, so I admire you for doing it, and it's great that more and more of you are sticking with Lana in this way.

You remind me of that obscure little YouTube community that makes art videos with their songs [D1etpussy, Br00klyn Baby ...].

All of these media have to be exciting to make, and you do it with taste and the result is magnificent for cassettes, CDs and covers.

For "The Country Club" the cover art is 100 times better than the originals Neil missed (don't forget to center the "on the" in the title), otherwise it's perfect.

It's so well done. And then it sounds really retro for the fact. keep on going

4 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

@Enchanted Mansion Since this is a forum for fans all over the world, please translate your post above. :heart:

I apologize again, my computer is not doing the right copy and paste and it mixes everything up. I edited my post!

Hey guys! I'm back with (yet another XD) cover for Chemtrails! This one is the first one I've made since listening to the album and I love how it came out! It probably works better for "Yosemite" than it does for the album as a whole but oh well haha. Hope you guys like it! :D 

Sma9IBD.png

7 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hey guys! I'm back with (yet another XD) cover for Chemtrails! This one is the first one I've made since listening to the album and I love how it came out! It probably works better for "Yosemite" than it does for the album as a whole but oh well haha. Hope you guys like it! :D 

Sma9IBD.png

So beautiful!! Love the little sun and moon :,)

9 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Sma9IBD.png

GORGEOUS! Every single piece of artwork you create is absolutely stunning. Damn. Thank you so much for sharing your artistry with us. :wub:

12 minutes ago, rabbit said:

So beautiful!! Love the little sun and moon :,)

Thank you!!! :wub:

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

GORGEOUS! Every single piece of artwork you create is absolutely stunning. Damn. Thank you so much for sharing your artistry with us. :wub:

You're too kind, thank you so much! :oprah::kiss:

Just now, kitschesque said:

STUNNING

Do you have an Instagram account specifically for your work?

Thank you! And yeah, I do! :D 

https://www.instagram.com/ryansherroddesign/