Elle

Don't Call Me Angel [Music Video] - OUT NOW

I want to take this moment to say that Lana's soundtrack catalogue is so so so bad. She, the most cinematic artist of the century, should have FANTASTIC and acclaimed soundtracks.

Her only actually good soundtrack is the incredible Young and Beautiful. Then Big Eyes (amazing song) and Once Upon a Time.

The rest I don't even remember.

I hope some day she serves another Y&B for a huge film.

I'm choosing to believe you forgot about You Must Love Me instead of saying that that song is bad.

Edit: YMLM it's not even from a soundtrack lmao I'm sorry I smoke crack.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana is the best part of the song AND the video can you believe? Like yeah Ariana is singing most of it, but Lana gets a huge bridge that sounds nothing like the rest of the song and her part of the music video in red is next level.

I'm choosing to believe you forgot about You Must Love Me instead of saying that that song is bad.

Edit: YMLM it's not even from a soundtrack lmao I'm sorry I smoke crack.

you did!

Lana is not only the best part of the three, but she's also the prettiest. I will never get over how retched Miley is. Ariana is just plain boring. I don't understand why people make such a big deal about her and her ponytail. 

The song in general is awful but Lana's part is good. 

There’s no chance this song debuts #1 as people are speculating, or even makes it in top 10, it’s so bad! It’s not even catchy like I can’t even remember any of the words except the words in the title. Lana’s part is the only decent part. I love the video though, gotta love Lana throwing knives and hitting the crotch

Lana is so out of place in this video. 

m056_6keA74.jpg

Lmao i can't believe someone on YT really called Lana's part "billie eilish vibes"

I love Billie Eilish. Always thought she sounds like electro-Lana with bass

Lana looks so classy.. and then Miley is doing fuck knows what

Miley is a retched mess. I can't with her. 

It's funny because if you read the YouTube comments, Ariana and Miley stans are saying that Lana's parts were the best part of the video. Some of them never even heard of Lana but will "start stanning" now. My favorite comment is from someone who thought that Lana was Puerto Rican. Her exotic look and name has folks thinking that. I didn't bother to correct them.  :omfg2:  

I want to take this moment to say that Lana's soundtrack catalogue is so so so bad. She, the most cinematic artist of the century, should have FANTASTIC and acclaimed soundtracks.

Her only actually good soundtrack is the incredible Young and Beautiful. Then Big Eyes (amazing song) and Once Upon a Time.

The rest I don't even remember.

I hope some day she serves another Y&B for a huge film.

Hi, I have Once Upon A Dream on the line, she'd like to have a word with you.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg